Mata, Kata Omou. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Reconciliation

Did this get axed or something?
Raw for chapter 19, looks like a last chapter but I could be wrong.

looking at the raws, it ended in a -kinda- shitty way. Same old boring stuff about destined love and whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
ay she can feel the universe seeing her aside in order to fix itself

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit, it leaves more than a bit uncomfortable that even tho she was wishing super hard for him back and went through tragedy in her own life...she's essentially coming into another world and trying to get with a guy who has lived an entire other life with another girl who has become romantically involved in him. I know at this moment she's not ACTIVELY trying to get with him and is only glad to see him again but...

It's just like...her version died and as she said, this is a different person. It just rubs me the wrong way.

Dex-chan lover
Xx_Itz_Jamez_xX, if you look at their other manga they all but the oneshot have ended at 3 volumes. Maybe that's what they do intentionally.

Contributor
Again, and now knowing that she can alter memories, Why THE HECK did she not take the girl to a world were they doesn't know each other, he doesn't have a girlfriend and alter his memories??

Dex-chan lover
too much trouble, just skip all the drama and get to fucking already

Fed-Kun's army
Aw shit, really? This gonna end on chapter 19? Damn, this was really interesting though :(

Damn you Japan with your shit tastes.

Double-page supporter
Yea, I remember this, melodrama the manga. Glad it doesn't last more than 19 chapters, the "lost memories" trope drives me insane. It's always done the same way. I'd say this is WA2 gone wrong if I were to compare the two.

Fed-Kun's army
So what you're saying is that the first girl childhood friend is about to lose her boyfriend to a mysterious transfer student... who happens to also be a first girl childhood friend but from another dimension? That's just wild.

But what happened to that fit girl, though?

Users who are viewing this thread