Mata, Kata Omou. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Their Turmoil

Dex-chan lover
Wow, after 7 months of not giving f*ck about this series, the second it got sniped, they release a chapter

Group Leader
you really are trash, now you are going to translate this shit? see you in hell.

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit blatant releasing now, but I still prefer this version. All you people spouting hate; if waiting pissed you off so much, fucking do the work yourself.

Could you explain the translation on the last page, last panel, please? It don't look like the MC would say anything... I checked the raws and I think the first release is closer to the translation in this panel, but I'm not Japanese so~

Original:
- もうあまり。。。
- うぬに残された時間はないぞ?

Dex-chan lover
@kyuusarii im sad now coz u release stuff fast and i like ur version better, but sniping arguments are always a bitch on this site, honestly if you leave this, we wont get another chapter in a long ass while

Group Leader
They will take over. On their discord, they said that they would have the next chapter out very soon, if not tomorrow.
Just take their word for it and be patient ^^, I want to know what happens myself

Why wait for someone else to take over to finally release a new chapter?
Sorry i don't get all these scanlation shenanigans.

Group Leader
@swea
They originally started it, I'm technically the one sniping. It's only fair they get to finish it if they can.

@Zhou
Maybe. Maybe.

@Ryuko You're right, kyuusarii's translation is more accurate. I did this back in May and I don't remember why I translated it this way. Big sorry for the mistake!

Double-page supporter
Lmao, I hate groups / translators that drop a series and then come running back the exact moment someone else picks it up. It's like a 1st grader pitching a fit some other kid picked up the toy he forgot about. Especially when they repost the chapter that was just done, doubly so when it's of equal, or even worse, lower quality.

You've only got an argument for sniping if you published in the last 3 months, at the most.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I get why some people are annoyed, but this is the best possible outcome that could've possibly came out of this situation, in one hand the original group are now back and will (hopefully) release chapters at a faster pace, and in the other @kyuusarii is now free to do something else and possibly make other groups finish their abandoned projects like this one, everyone wins.

Users who are viewing this thread