Mata, Kata Omou.

Double-page supporter
How can a translator go away for 7 months then come back as soon as another group picks it up.

Competition. Even in scanlating competition is required.
Well, hope new guy won't decide to stop doing it, because otherwise old translators will put another chapter release on hold for another 7 months.

Fed-Kun's army
no wonder the quality seemed high its published by kadokawa
who knows it might get an anime soon

Fed-Kun's army
I legit don't know why the ratings on this are so low tbh
its an 8 at least

Group Leader
this story got me so fucked up, even though it's so short and there wasn't enough development. half the story is undeveloped, but for what was, my heart was wrenched.
i would hate to live in a world where my lover didn't recognise me and was even dating someone else who's basically my substitute in this timeline.

about the ending:
i'm glad tsurara gave her mercy out of sympathy and transmigrated kiyose into a timeline where she's dating the guy. the ending was great, and i feel so much for both girls although we were introduced to kiyose first (so i sympathise with her more), i wish there was more development for everything else. maybe extra chapters through the guy's perspective.

What?
so the goddess took her soul in to the timeline of her boyfriend still alive but dating another girl to what? And the result of that timeline is the guy getting memories of his dead alternate self and watching the girl she used to love die in front of her. And now she's back to the timeline that everything is alright? So what's the point of everything?

Happy that its happy ending but im a bit confused about the whole point of it all

Power Uploader
I hate useless mangas. And that one of them. WTF?! Where is logic? This beyond my mind. Give me my time back! F!

@redsox02

I'm a little confused, too. What was the point of the story
if she essentially ends up right back where she started, just with Nogata still alive
?

It got so strong, and started getting very timey-wimey with the dimension-hopping thing. But making it end up exactly how it was before without any lasting impact or conflict is just... bad. I understand if it got axed, which is a shame. But even if it was axed, it deserves a better ending than this.

Banned
Interested concept of a manga.

It had cute moments.

Ending may be a little underwhelming.

Complain when there are too many filler episode.

Complain again when it is too short. You really cant win them all.

Interesting concise plot, worth a 7/8 at least.

What the actual frick happen here?
I guess this is why Linkin Park songs are that good

IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER LOL

Story was alright up until the end where there was deus ex machina stuff going on. Wished we could see more of the other world (other childhood friend girl is better fight me) but I suppose rushed endings are like this. At least the main heroine is thicc: 6/10

Users who are viewing this thread