Mata, Kata Omou.

Like a rollercoaster, Interesting in the beginning but turns into shit at the end

Btw thanks for the translation, I really appreciate it

the build up seems like it would end up as she getting the same treatment as tsurara... and it would repeat the same event again and again.... but no... it is not...
it's not that bad since I personally liked it if story give a somewhat happy ending for the character...
but well there's this little thing in me that want to see it otherwise, not this kind of happy ending... since it just seems fit for the atmosphere that have been built up... those... tragic love story kind of ending... since it somehow would fit with such short story with this kind of atmosphere (well.. 19ch is not that short of a story, and the whole thing would fit a full-length movie without that much of a cut...)

Fed-Kun's army
The mangaka can draw but ohmygod he cannot write a story at all. Pls just work as an artist and let someone else write plots for you.

Dex-chan lover
The author was given such a limited time with how far his story can progress but nevertheless, it was worth a pretty good rate with how it was going so far.

If the author had a longer run, then it might have time to cover out everything; it's sad because you can clearly tell that it was building up, getting interesting and was at a fine route.. then towards the last few chapters at the end it suddenly had to change the pace from a stable 45kmph to 100... an Axed work, if anything. Must've been at Chapter 15/16 that he was informed of the final deadline since it was still going fine at that point.

Best you could do is give your opinions about the story's run no matter how mediocre or unsatisfying you find the story to be.. but not bitch about the author and his work that had their creative freedom stripped off by corporate deadlines because damn, that must've felt really stressful and disappointing.

Kinda dumb to be honest, yet it was an interesting read, also Kyose is dummy thicc

ok then. It was alright. There were some bits that probably annoyed a lot of people, but I didn't hate it.

Copy my comment on the last chapter.
I don't know why people don't like this ending. For me, this ending is good, no.., great. Maybe not perfect but it is really great.

The opinions of
- the story is rushing : hmm duh, the whole world is rejecting you. What do you expect ? That you and a powerful being can just go against the world and let you have some more months to play around your house game ? Wake up ! And this is some kind of lesson to MC that world doesn't revolve around you. If you want to do sth, do it now.

- Incomplete / plot with the volleyball girl or the other world: That is for another story but not this one. The theme here is telling your feeling before it is too late. If you can't tell fast enough then tough luck to you. Well and MC sure is having godly luck

- Why don't the power girl just resurrect the boy: Duh you are reading the book or not ? If no , just reread it. The whole point is that the new girl doesn't confess the 2nd time and as the soul is rejected, the power girl can take over MC body and she can kill himself, which makes MC take over the role of white girl: a lonely soul who wanders thousand years and seeks the next victim ( unless she can do sth else)

- Look like MC goes to 3rd world. if so, will she be rejected again ? Hmm, the whole point of rejecting the MC is that the existence of MC in the 2nd world is illogical. There were another girl already and the MC fate in 2nd world is supposed to tangle with the 2 boys. The power girl has a clear purpose to take MC to that world because MC will be the target and her soul will be rejected.
But in the 3rd world, apart from timeline (winter vs summer), how on earth , MC would be opposed here ? So from that logic line, MC will survive fine in the 3rd world.

The story pace is good and the ending was faster than earlier chapter to give you the feeling: When things happen too fast and you didn't do the thing what you wanted to do.
And to give the MC another chance (the 3rd world maybe) , I think it is wise from author. I doubt that the ending where MC is dead would be better than this one.

Trying to defend the manga here because I saw a lot of people hating on this great story. But still these are only my opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
This story is some mindfuckery, bullduggery, and just plain weird.

Still isn't bad though, just very confusing. Feels like we need to have 5 more chapters (AT LEAST) to fully understand what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread