Matagi Gunner - Ch. 29 - 3000 Miles in Search of Yamano

Double-page supporter
Sofia is nicer than I thought she'd be. Was cool of her to help out takano with her gaming and the other people lol

Double-page supporter
One thing I like about Yamano is that he doesn't neglect other things to play games like many people (including me) do. He's not only badass in the virtual world but in the real one as well!

Dex-chan lover
The money Sofia gave is 2.000.000 JPY, or 222,651,220.80 IDR
How much it will be in your currency and how you set up your PC gaming with it?
Btw what blasphemy for the Electronic-Store-San to not buy a Gaming Chair, and at least a curved wide monitor, should also buy a high precision Mouse and Keyboard gaming

Group Leader
Btw what blasphemy for the Electronic-Store-San to not buy a Gaming Chair, and at least a curved wide monitor, should also buy a high precision Mouse and Keyboard gaming
Curved monitors are ass.

Flat is justice

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Sofia can be really wholesome when she's doing manual labor. I guess all rich girls just need to do some work to stop being bitchy. Making strawberry jam is definitely a good way to remove gaming from your mind. But it seems that might return, since she's definitely angry at this new person.

I feel for Electronics Store-san though, he wanted to have a nice date with his girlfriend, but Sofia egged him into buying a lot of high end gaming equpiment for Hitonari. But it is amazing that Hitonari was able to perform at such a high level with such a low budget setup!

Dex-chan lover
Hitonari is a controller gamer, you can't force him to change to a different input.

Dex-chan lover
UW for FPS is arse though also, gaming chair? for an old man?

He's a controller guy so getting him those magnet analogue controllers are better.

Users who are viewing this thread