Matagi Gunner - Ch. 30 - Are You Prepared? I Am

Dex-chan lover
GTG? Title that remind me that song talking about despair heh

Anyway, let's go grandpa!

Dex-chan lover
Gosh Sakura beating Sofia with a Switch is amazing. I guess she really knows her stuff.

With just knives in a battle royale game, she must really have her own niche. It was kind of her to trust Sofia and invite her to join her and Hitonari at the Global Series. I wonder what her plan is, though? Are they going to just practice in Hitonari's house?

It was nice of Kawabata to encourage Sofia to stop moping around. She's really kind to even strangers in her home.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, I wish Yamano actually asked what the fucking is going on properly. It's not like he's dumb or lacking in awareness or anything as we recently saw.
I hope being with Sofia and now this new lady gets him to learn how to vidya stuffs properly, and not in the git gud sense.
Also, RIP Takana.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I wish Yamano actually asked what the fucking is going on properly. It's not like he's dumb or lacking in awareness or anything as we recently saw.
I hope being with Sofia and now this new lady gets him to learn how to vidya stuffs properly, and not in the git gud sense.
Also, RIP Takana.
clearly to his eyes, he's just entertaining hyper-active children. :kek:

Aggregator gang
Hahahaha, what the young man said in last page summarizes a lot of what was so so far, pfft. :'D

Dex-chan lover
Someone please tell Yamano he could fund his grandkids dreams

Dex-chan lover
You are insane. Thank you for the speedy translations.
Honestly, this is standard for this translator. Look up the upload date of his previous scanlated manga. Literally a chapter per day. I used to bookmark their Reddit profile back when they were translating Uramiya Honpo. Dude is actually The Flash

Dex-chan lover
This has been confusing and the plot is getting a bit, off, but I still like this a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread