Matagi Gunner - Ch. 33 - That’s Why I Quit the Game

Dex-chan lover
Why would you remove the ability to deal fatal injuries from knife weapons? Why would you debuff their damage by 20% for that matter? The knife is balance by the fact you have to be in close quarters in a game with guns

Double-page supporter
He doesn't talk; Killcat/Straycat doesn't listen; knifer's meek; team gotta adapt somehow!

Double-page supporter
Why would you remove the ability to deal fatal injuries from knife weapons? Why would you debuff their damage by 20% for that matter? The knife is balance by the fact you have to be in close quarters in a game with guns
Maybe somebody with connections plotted that and especially against the knifer girl.
Edit: I mean, there is already this master rank player who is connected to both who do ban and the hax and cheats, geez.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I am still annoyed by his experiments with the wind. But these clearly aren't just a butt joke; they are Chekov's gun. He's going to exploit the wind in some way that no other player and probably no developer considered.

Dex-chan lover
@ProjectDOLLS In page 11 Sofia should be saying uses, since the nobody in this sentence is plural.

It looks like Meg really misses using knives. Even knowing that it's been nerfed, and after having not played competitively for a time, she reaches out for it. She misses the good old days. But she needs to adapt, just like she adapted to being a single mother and becoming a PR person.

Sad to see that they weren't able to practice though. But hey, life is more than video games, after all! Taking care of your child and building your relationships with the community is more important.

Dex-chan lover
The game has special skills like double movement speed, so depend on her choosing race, getting close should not been an issue, but I agree the nerf is a bit too excessive.

Contributor
Poor megmeg, loses her job and the man that got her pregnant wanted nothing to do with her :(

Users who are viewing this thread