Matagi Gunner - Ch. 42 - Love Is Difficult for Gamers

Dex-chan lover
Oof... I mean, on one hand, I was right about what I said last chapter, and yet I still feel like I took a bat to the gut. Good to see that things (might) work out now.

Group Leader
Seems like author made a huge course correction because in this chapter we are told they actually live together and raise their child.

But then that makes no sense why hes a drunk all the time and all the flashbacks implied that she wasn't just a single mother but also raised her son alone

Dex-chan lover
Turned out he is not a bad guy. Nice

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
They didn't get married, but for all intents and purposes are married.

Meg, what kind of logic was that? No wonder Jin grew a beard. He probably got depressed that he couldn't properly marry his girlfriend. And for 5 years even! Well, at least getting to the world tournament will get them married, so now he has the motivation to clean himself up!

It looks like he knows his game design and game interactions well if it seems to translate to multiple kinds of games. He also has an idea for how to utilize Yamano's unique skills! Just what does he have planned?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Oh, I didn't shave, I just needed to take off my Drinking Beard. I like to look as nasty and dishevelled as possible-Lots of bartenders will take sympathy and give me free drinks and food!"
"Honey I make enough to support both of us you don't need to-"
"I just love getting pity, okay? It's a weird sex thing for me."
"I know."

Contributor
so glasses woman refused to get married cuz of her own pride? yes, i am just as confused as you are italian woman. like my name.
I also agree. Like, I get not acting super favorable to hearing the girl you are dating is pregnant out of the blue, but it's not that instant gut reaction, it's what the person decides to do after that moment.

Users who are viewing this thread