Matagi Gunner - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Hold That Rifle Tight

Double-page supporter
Gotta say, this is becoming one of my favorite new ongoing manga now. Thanks for continuing to scanlate this!

Dex-chan lover
Mfw I'm a native from Barcelona reading this and a sudden Barcelona reference appears out of completely nowhere. Guess the author really liked his vacation here, as well as the Sagrada Familia, which is the main building you see on the big panel.

Dex-chan lover
Ping abuser allegation soon, heh.A lot of these games dont really have those until it turned into a huge issue (abused by everyone), forcing the dev to region lock or there is region/server switch option due to low player count in user region.

Dex-chan lover
Mfw I'm a native from Barcelona reading this and a sudden Barcelona reference appears out of completely nowhere. Guess the author really liked his vacation here, as well as the Sagrada Familia, which is the main building you see on the big panel.
Perhaps a part of the reason is because the artist is from Spain? Easier to depict places when one of the author/artist knows the chosen area.

Thank you for the super fast releases! It’s been pretty entertaining. The artist is from Spain, so it’s a pretty nice touch they’re introducing some characters from there 😄

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the servers for Gunner's Tribe are fucking insane if someone in Barcelona can have such good ping playing against americans AND japanese people...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the value of switching weapons! They even got to use smokes and abilities pretty well. They all survived afterwards! Nice job to Mr. Electronics, Hitonari, and Shirokane.

Killcat surviving a headshot seems suspicious to me, but there have been stranger game mechanics, I guess. But I guess game mechanics can't save you from good old tactics. Killcat must be really angry if she deformed her keyboard like that.

Users who are viewing this thread