Match making manga ?

I remember the government seems been taking over by shady organization in japan.

They make rule where they gonna match up couple with 100% accuracy that the couple will love each other and will get happy life.

Now all middle school students have couple and live a good life. But there is problematic children that refused the couple match making.

The organization then send this man that wearing a mask , where he say he is the admin on the game.

They now gather all problematic children and tell them they are now free to choose each other as couple with no pressure.

Now the thing is the numbers of girl were not balanced with the boy, i think there is 6 girl with 5 boy.

So one girl will left with no couple and the admin say the one girl left will be executed with death penalty.

Now the girl seems panicking, but there is two girl who seems still against it , one of the boy were the mc and found out the two girl were the most beautiful and popular girl in his school.

I remember the ending is only the two girl and mc left, the admin tell mc he must choose one of them, if he did not choose, then three of them will get executed. The two girl love mc , one girl want to forfeit and sacrifice her live for other girl but the other girl disagree and say she should be the one to die.

In the end MC managed to break the system and choose both of them as his lover, the admin of the game was touched for MC efforts and say the couple match making will be abolished seeing it was failed with MC breaking the system. The ending is MC dating both of them.

I remember the government seems been taking over by shady organization in japan.

They make rule where they gonna match up couple with 100% accuracy that the couple will love each other and will get happy life.

Now all middle school students have couple and live a good life. But there is problematic children that refused the couple match making.

The organization then send this man that wearing a mask , where he say he is the admin on the game.

They now gather all problematic children and tell them they are now free to choose each other as couple with no pressure.

Now the thing is the numbers of girl were not balanced with the boy, i think there is 6 girl with 5 boy.

So one girl will left with no couple and the admin say the one girl left will be executed with death penalty.

Now the girl seems panicking, but there is two girl who seems still against it , one of the boy were the mc and found out the two girl were the most beautiful and popular girl in his school.

I remember the ending is only the two girl and mc left, the admin tell mc he must choose one of them, if he did not choose, then three of them will get executed. The two girl love mc , one girl want to forfeit and sacrifice her live for other girl but the other girl disagree and say she should be the one to die.

In the end MC managed to break the system and choose both of them as his lover, the admin of the game was touched for MC efforts and say the couple match making will be abolished seeing it was failed with MC breaking the system. The ending is MC dating both of them.
Akarui sekai keikaku

Users who are viewing this thread