Matching App Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - That's the expression I wanted to see (Yodokawa)

Aggregator gang
Gotta love those eternal cliffhangers. As for the actual chapter, it's cute but I'm not a huge fan. Changing yourself so drastically just to get someone to notice you. That ain't it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, when someone close to u never notice u in that way it can be because they're too used to ur presence but also that they just arent attracted to u at all. The way it ended, Suzu, after the movie could just as easily say she only sees her as a sister after all. Tbh, i was expecting that Suzu actually liked Kasumi but since they were like sisters she gave up and was looking for distractions mostly after being apart. That way the ending would be a lil more promissing.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love those eternal cliffhangers. As for the actual chapter, it's cute but I'm not a huge fan. Changing yourself so drastically just to get someone to notice you. That ain't it.
Creating a new personality for a person is bad, but one new outfit and a haircut isn't too bad

Mild existential horror in the TL note

Users who are viewing this thread