Matei Kyoushi to Juuzoku Shoujo no Haitoku Keiyaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The demon Lord and his followers

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, just noticed that this is marked as Completed and i completely forgot about this, so this was either just some hard Promo Manga for the Light Novel and it ended after barely adapting Volume 1 of it, or just got axed and it barely managed to adapt Volume 1, either way, next chapter seems to be the last with the sort of end of LN Vol. 1 and for more you gotta read the Light Novel anyway which isn't translated afaik

Last edited:
Group Leader
Artist must’ve gotten a wage cut, and decided to draw a big black blob as an enemy

Dex-chan lover
The end? No, not the end. Going for another asspull and let mob enemy go "admit your defeat" and enemy mob goes "oh yea? I still have my final penultimate, super secret transformation you have yet to see!"

And the main characteer will obviously sit back and let this asswipe finish transforming so he can struggle ANOTHER chapter before defeating him.

The cherry on the top? MC will still refuse to kill him, and send him to jail because he is a mother fucking saint. And this mob will break out of jail for the N-th time just to reuse enemy fodder and come back with "Surprise motherfucker I escaped jail, never thought I could?"

It's batman and joker. Except much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread