Matei Kyoushi to Juuzoku Shoujo no Haitoku Keiyaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Together Forever

Dex-chan lover
Adoptive mother, big sister and lover(?). What a spectrum of roles for Lillith to fulfill.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Lilith, all those years together with Joseph but Senya somehow gets to be the FL, Lilith deserves to be FL and MC's first time

Dex-chan lover
Two volumes? Even for a light novel promo that is incredibly short, though given the quality of the story here that is probably for the best.

Dex-chan lover
And then they did a lot of kinky stuff for the years to come the end

Dex-chan lover
Good art but honestly that last fight are way too cringe. I wish there's at least a timeskip extra where he bed the remaining girls.

Dex-chan lover
man this was bad. at least they didn't end the story having denied the readers of the promised sex. although it was mostly offscreened.

Fed-Kun's army
Weird, I can't find anything about the manga being finished. The only thing I see is that it's been 2 months since the release of the chapter 11-2 on Tonarnoyj.jp and the manga is still not in the "finished work" section of the website.

Fed-Kun's army
Weird, I can't find anything about the manga being finished. The only thing I see is that it's been 2 months since the release of the chapter 11-2 on Tonarnoyj.jp and the manga is still not in the "finished work" section of the website.
nvm, i found LN author's tweet

Dex-chan lover
Axed to oblivion.. this one wasn't bad like others I've seen that somehow have not gotten axed. Reminds me of Netflix

Users who are viewing this thread