Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Birth of a Slave

Dex-chan lover
"I who have never come into contact with a girl"

he does not see his sister as a female.

Tho I absolutely love the lewds. Make use of his powers more for us please.

Feminism is okay if ALL women are logical thinkers unlike the current "feminism" we have today. More specifically western feminism.
I'll be a simp to a girl that actually knows how to value common sense and open-minded to suggestions.

I can tell the author is in to BDSM just by reading chapter 1. I wonder what's in the other chapters 🤣🤣

Exposition dump: check
Loser passive MC who has no say in the plot (isn't even in control of his body at times): check
Shit happens to the MC for fuckall reason (it's plot yo): check
Being a passive loser somehow makes you really attractive to the ladies: check

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this from the beginning, man I wish 2020 was like this rather than what we actually got. 😅 Also I recognize one of the shadows Kyouka thinks of now
It's Mira who's the captain of the 2nd Squad
but I don't think the other girl's appeared yet.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing the low rating are from butt hurt people. Just don't read this if it doesn't suit your tastes and especially if you're going to force your morals and principles on a fantasy world.
Also I wouldn't mind being a slave if I got rewarded like that...

SO whats the benefits of working for her, right now it doesn't seem worth it. A kiss for working back breaking jobs, being treated as a slave and risking your life doesn't seem worth it

I ain't a masochist so this is super uncomfortable to read. The author seems like a hardcore masochist. Gives me Prison School vibes.

ive seen this on the most views tab for quite sometime but ive never given it the chance because i read the summary and thought it would lean too much into the misandry realm (i dont like stories with too much misogyny or misandry) so ive always skipped it but i folded and read it, and from the first chapter i gotta say its not that bad. Although I will say i was hoping the mc was going to be a little more alpha instead of comic relief beta, i think it would be a more interesting dynamic in such a misandristic society, but its only the first chapter so well see what he turns into (i really hope he wont be a static character with no development tho).

I think I've stepped in a manga that describes the ideal world of feminists.

Women stronger than men: check
Men have no rights: check
Most men are housekeepers: check
Women enjoy life while men suffer: check
Men being oppressed: check
Slavery of men is legal: check
Women rule in every category: check
This is fun😃

Well all jokes aside this is a hellish place. Like, in our present we aren't treating women like this. (I know this is a manga but still). Maybe this is a fetish of the author getting trashed by women but idk.
Don't hate me for expressing my opinion.
If I didn't know who the author who wrote this was, I would have thought that only a hateful feminist would have write this.

Well I'm not complaining of having a manga with a different pov but it feels (to me) a bit too much.

Dex-chan lover
Unless that fruit also enhances womens intelligence and other mental faculties. That would be the only think Men still retained over women in this new world. This world is a Feminist wet dream.

Lol i totally relatable that exclusive transport in our country ... It maybe hassle , but i miss going out every day riding in a train. I'm just amazed seeing different kinds of people and university students lol

Users who are viewing this thread