Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A Slave's Cheering

Fed-Kun's army
Sexy onee san aside, who else thinks that the reward is the latent desire of the -master-?

Aggregator gang
his sister?!!
hey who thinks the sister will kick their butts at first then change her mind and help them beat the 'one-horned'

Dex-chan lover
that was fast... now i have to ask is this a bad pacing? in some other stories i read they say they r making it too slowly (10 chapter just for the prologue (solo leveling))...

Dex-chan lover
feels rushed... wait, what is this forbodden feeling i felt? Is the axe going down soon?

Dex-chan lover
So the sister might have an ability similar to Kyouka by the looks of it. I hope it wont go into incest stuff though.

PS. Reading the other threads for this I hope we can finally stop whining about femdom themes and "beta" main character or whatever. You want the typical shit go read a slave girl isekai or whatever else with a magical woman taming cock MC. There is enough to choose from. Leave this be.

Group Leader
@endo54 This probably isn't that great of an indicative since it's only chapter 5, but it's in the top 5 series of Jump+. It's too soon for any axing to happen.

@Ninja it's funny because a lot of people complain about self-insertable MCs but that's basically want they want. They want to pretend like they're the compatible type to have women beg for their dicks by self inserting themselves as MC, but in this case they can't.

Dex-chan lover
lol, I was about to say in chapter 1 that his sister has to be still alive if she just got lost in Mato but forgot to comment it. I wonder if she can turn back into a good guy, who knows. I dont really care tbh, im kinda bored reading this right now

I knew the sister was gonna be alive but I didn’t expect her to be fuckin evil oh shit!

Double-page supporter
Hm, so she had those "wings" above her ears since she was small? I thought those were accessories.

Dex-chan lover
latent desire huh? i can see that if i happen to be in his place, it would be having my head rubbed, some ear cleaning and her telling me my life matter

Fed-Kun's army
@OsoJr @Ninja
I don't really know why people are complaining about the position of the mc in this social hierarchy. The other party is the sole reason he is so far the only male to have special abilities; and it seems it's not weak either. So it seems fair for the mc to serve the heroine as repayment for literally changing his worth in this female dominated society. Adding to that, our mc is not treated like a slave, unlike what the title would make one think, since he is paid accordingly to the power he used. This give and take relationship is great and so far I do not see how this is can be abused and the mc coming out on the losing end.

Edit: and his master is hot as fuck, who would complain?

@Toriichii it's really just closeted or at least soft-misogyny. There's no real logic to it, it's just people who want to pretend that they're equally capable of being surrounded by females if they project themselves as the MC in this series. But, since this series is unconventional, it's hard for them to match their expectations and they complain about it.

Users who are viewing this thread