Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 13 Ch. 101 - Gods vs Ren

Double-page supporter
Man the moment when Ren horribly loses to the gods will be so satisfying for me. I will be there no matter what.

Dex-chan lover
that's supposed to be greeting, she is have too much confidence it will be backfire when they were serious

The fact that she's convinced of how powerful she is and how she's on top of everything ("Under Japan's - under MY supervision") makes me think that they're going to make her join them by her own will once her behavior starts being considered "problematic" by the government and she gets ousted. Like, "look how powerful you are, you should be the leader of the world".

Ren has all the characteristics of a villain and acts like one despite being on the good side so it's just a matter of time before she falls.
Nah, she is the dictator type, if this happens it becomes a draw
Gods and humans join forces and kill her? then it goes back to war, if they kill each other its gg and she would kill all objection, and If she makes a move they join forces, I predict redemption arc or MC can combine commanders like power rangers

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she's convinced of how powerful she is and how she's on top of everything ("Under Japan's - under MY supervision") makes me think that they're going to make her join them by her own will once her behavior starts being considered "problematic" by the government and she gets ousted. Like, "look how powerful you are, you should be the leader of the world".

Ren has all the characteristics of a villain and acts like one despite being on the good side so it's just a matter of time before she falls.
Dunno but crazy as it sounds I could see a significant plot twist where the Gods have some higher goal where actually they're not totally the bad guys with the 7th Corps eventually defecting to fight alongside them against Ren and the Government..

Dunno but crazy as it sounds I could see a significant plot twist where the Gods have some higher goal where actually they're not totally the bad guys with the 7th Corps eventually defecting to fight alongside them against Ren and the Government..
that will be too much generic plot

Fed-Kun's army
The commander isn't as smart as she seems. She's so overconfident in her abilities that she didn't remain on her toes and fell trick to a body double. This let's us know she will be defeated very soon.

Dex-chan lover
is this a real harem, because this whole "slave" ability and MC is a slave for a lot girls/women?
has the author, big enough balls for a harem ending?

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, she's going to do something stupid because she underestimates them, isn't she.

Dex-chan lover
Better not get too confident with just a bit of sparring, and yeah.. that collar is gonna backfire for sure.

She barely scratched them and she thinks she can't be defeated.
Bro she only used around 5% of power and clearly overpowered those two who wouldn't be cocky if they're that op? She hasn't even used a quarter of her power yet bro

Considering her reaction to having Yuki treat her like a pet, I think she'll definitely have something bordering a mental breakdown from truly suffering defeat.

That said, she's simply too overconfident. One of her abilities had no affect on a God, and she fell for a body double, that's something she should've took lesson to remain cautious.
I also think you are downplaying her way too much. She is literally using about 5% of her power this whole time since her appearance and she is basically the strongest girl in the world she is gonna be high off all that power. I'm not about to downplay her until I see this girl go off with everything she has since she hasn't even tried really in even this chapter she wasn't even trying but still overpowered them

Dex-chan lover
I also think you are downplaying her way too much. She is literally using about 5% of her power this whole time since her appearance and she is basically the strongest girl in the world she is gonna be high off all that power. I'm not about to downplay her until I see this girl go off with everything she has since she hasn't even tried really in even this chapter she wasn't even trying but still overpowered them
Not really. Even with all of her power, she's unable to cancel out the reward requirement of Kyouka's power and is forced to abide by it (something that she herself had commented on). That alone shows that she isn't all powerful like she thinks, especially since she (and the readers) have no idea about the rest of the gods powers and could come across a foe who could prove to be a bad matchup for her. Lastly, again she was fighting clones of her opponents and either didn't realize it and/or cared to. Now sure if she's spent her whole life never coming across a challenge and besting everything and everyone with only a spare ounce of her energy, then her hubris would be more than understandable.

But considering she already experienced being made powerless due to Kyouka's slave ability as well as showing she can be caught off guard and/or surprised that she was fighting a clone, her being overconfident is more funny than impressive imo. I mean she didn't even take a moment to ponder why 2 gods were seemingly waiting there, or what their objective was. Instead it was more like, "Oh they ran, so I won like always".

Users who are viewing this thread