Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 13 Ch. 102 - Earth's Answer

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga our main's third wife ☕ (u already know who are the first and second)

Dex-chan lover
The one who predicted this must be the most excited right now 😍

Screenshot_2023-02-25-07-48-41-739_com.chrome.dev.png

Enjoy... humiliated big-boss 🥰
Screenshot_2023-02-25-07-57-36-518_com.chrome.dev.png
lmao

I swear, the reason why this happens to her is that she's basically Gandhi in Civ games.

Her dominance trait is so maxxed out that the moment the reward system kicks in, integer overflow happens and her dominance trait goes to negatives and turns into subservience. Supported by the fact in this instance that she was so into the doggie play even though mentally she's tormented by it.

Can't wait for the mindbreak and her asking to be treated like a dog through her own volition. xD
My theory is that her ability negation works on foreign abilities that aren't in command by her, aka she can disable someone else's power but say if someone reflected her ability, she might not be able to negate it. I'm thinking that her borrowing Yuuki essentially makes it so that her ability recognizes it as "friendly" and not foreign, thus she can't forcefully cancel the ability nor its repercussions as both as seen as originating from her.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm starting to think that the "reward" takes into account not just Yuuki's latent desires, but some combination of the slave's and the master's...

Dex-chan lover
Weird takeaway, but I guess Kyouka's power defy Ren's Negate?
No, Ren can negates Kyouka's Slave Form as in stated in ch 57. But she still unable to negate the mandatory cost. She though it's the same basic principle with the peach power, but it was something else.

I think the only way to negate the cost is by using a power that manipulates mind, by making Yuuki think nothing of reward or desire before using the slave form until released. That's because the reward is based on the slave will

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for her 3rd reward is marking territory, I mean seeing her peeing at Yuuki and directly show her da pusseh in 3 legs. It will be the penultimate satisfaction of domination loss.

I bet in the next character polls, it will not be a surprise if Ren surpass Tenka for the first time with small margin. Or it wil be tight competition where Tenka win with thin margin from Ren.
Tenka is too perfect of woman that it is so unreal, while domination loss or revenge is getting popular nowadays because even though it is evil and crime, anyone can do domination loss to any bitch.
But Tenka will still dominating if we got to see her Lending Slave and the reward before the next poll is starting.

Fed-Kun's army
No, Ren can negates Kyouka's Slave Form as in stated in ch 57. But she still unable to negate the mandatory cost. She though it's the same basic principle with the peach power, but it was something else.

I think the only way to negate the cost is by using a power that manipulates mind, by making Yuuki think nothing of reward or desire before using the slave form until released. That's because the reward is based on the slave will.

I imagine it’s like if someone used telekinesis to move a rock over her head. She could disable the telekinesis, but the rock is still going to fall. The “cost” is not a “power” but the result of one.

Or maybe it’s all just “plot” magic to get Commander naked. I’m cool with it either way.

Users who are viewing this thread