Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 13 Ch. 105 - Bell's Resolve

Dex-chan lover
Gotta admit it's hard hating on her when she's so ridiculously cute with her dogs.

I still think some of the rewards are some sort of hidden desires of the girls in reality, and she's probably going to be the opposite of Ren and be bossy and it's going to be some sort of femdom.
Right?!

Dex-chan lover
Her reward is either going to be super innocent like Nei's or it will be the most degenerate one we've seen yet and there will be no middle ground.
I would want it to be so outrageous that it shocks Kyouka. Make her think... "Bell! I would've never guessed!!"

Dex-chan lover
Yuuki's power when in Bell Slave form was a unique twist, where he's totally the support and not an extension.

I'm curious as to what reward it has in store for the two.

And also, his Kyouka being jealous is a nice touch.
She's been like that for a while now.
She got over it partly when she extended the chain at the beach.

Dex-chan lover
Kyouka "Cuckquean" Uzen.
It's just regular harem shenanigans.
Right now, MC's heart belongs to no one.

In fact, Kyouka and Tenka are probably tied for #1 in his heart. Tenka's in a strong position because she made in roads with his sister and family. Kyouka is really important to him because she allows him to have any value and self-worth which he lacked b4 her.

The way the story's written right now though, Kyouka feels more like respect rather than romance. I think the reason the story is showing Kyouka having pangs of Jealousy is because even SHE doesn't know what she's feeling. Once Kyouka realizes that she loves Yuuki, it's a wrap. The other girls would be competing for second place.

Dex-chan lover
What crime? Yuuki and Bell are both high-school aged.
Yuuki's an adult, not high-school aged. He graduated at the start of the story and entered the labor market. So is Bell.
This manga only has one highschool girl, and it was a big plot point. It's the chief that wore him as an armor.

Dex-chan lover
WAIT IS THAT REN! My god finally my fav girl gonna go all dere² soon if they are getting closer that way

Dex-chan lover
This next one, will it be better than Konomi's reward? 'Cause that was one of the hottest.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if the roles were reversed

Every strand of hair in my body just shivered in timber just thinking of that thought.
Guys are way more possessive.
The opposite would be a male Kyouka not realizing his romantic feelings for a girl about to get physically intimate with another man.

Reversing the genders makes no sense at its face then.

Also. I think that shit would be super popular with the reverse harem fans out there, just like how Mato Seihei is popular with the regular harem fans here :D

Dex-chan lover
.... Once Kyouka realizes that she loves Yuuki, it's a wrap. The other girls would be competing for second place.
I think the manga ends with an open end, because other girls are more popular, and Yuuki could end with any girl. this type of harem manga should end with an open end, or harem ending

Dex-chan lover
I think the manga ends with an open end, because other girls are more popular, and Yuuki could end with any girl. this type of harem manga should end with an open end, or harem ending
This is the author of Majikoi though. He got started writing for visual novels which have heroine endings.
I'd honestly prefer it if the relationship starts in the middle of the story and that doesn't mean it's the end of the story. Like stuff still happens after the relationship starts.

Dex-chan lover
Noone spots Tenka?
Her presence is so trivial noone even registered it and just skim over her.
:pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread