Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 13 Ch. 106.5 - Ren

Fed-Kun's army
images

Double-page supporter
lol... ren wanna act more like a doggy next time wearing such a thing...
does it come with a tail as well?

Dex-chan lover
If you haven't noticed, this is showing a change in personality.

She originally wanted to get back at him, and put a collar on him to humiliate him for the humiliation she felt before. After feeling his sincerity in trying to end the reward session before the other captains arrived, she's not trying to put a hard collar on him, but just wants to win by putting dog ears on him.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't learn, does she? Or maybe, deep down, she just wants to be dominated again.
She's friends with Bell for a reason.

I also think, inside, she's a submissive girl but just like Bell I think that means she has no shot. Tenka, Kyouka, and Shushu are the most likely to win. Hell even the lesbian is in for more of a running than her, because the MC's not down to act like this.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Ards. I took for granted the importance of uncensored breasts. God bless you

Dex-chan lover
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome.
……. Oh well. Can’t wait for doggie eared Ren!

Edit: This site’s formatting is hell on an iPad…

Dex-chan lover
i NEED to say an r18 version of this. this art can be put to better use
I don't know if the artist have any kind of r18 stuff under a different pen-name, but you could always search for a similar style at pixiv. just look for 魔都精兵のスレイブ (Slave of the Magic Capital's Elite Troops) which is the JP title of this manga. I found some that looks similar and is in r18 format

Dex-chan lover
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH THAT WAS THE MOST ECCHI REWARD IN THIS ENTIRE MANGA
It stands among the giants... I'd say 3rd) this one; 2nd) Fubuki and Himari's mother/daughter honey licking, 1st) Kyouka and Tenka's bath dong rubbing.

Dex-chan lover
First of all, this running gag of Ren always coming up with accessories for the next reward is really hilarious.

Second. To see the full rewards gives a different light to how Yuuki and Ren's relationship developed in further chapters. They seem closer, more relaxed with each other. Ren even trusts him with her precious Bell, in the latter's training arc.

At first, I thought it was just because she felt grateful towards Yuuki for doing his best to avoid embarrassing her in front of the other chiefs, but now I think she really unconsciously started to develop her fetish towards being dominated (her being the apex dominator in all other aspects of her life) and sees in Yuuki this "relief" she just still doesn't realize she needs.

Ren is one of my favorite characters from the moment she was revealed, and I'm really liking every and all of her interventions in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread