Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 13 Ch. 106.5 - Ren

Double-page supporter
he did all that in under a minute???
w o t

Dex-chan lover
Little does Ren know she's going to be the one wearing those doggie ears next time LOL. :wowee:

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to feel like she knows she can't go against it but enjoys trying and failing.

Double-page supporter
First of all, this running gag of Ren always coming up with accessories for the next reward is really hilarious.

Second. To see the full rewards gives a different light to how Yuuki and Ren's relationship developed in further chapters. They seem closer, more relaxed with each other. Ren even trusts him with her precious Bell, in the latter's training arc.

At first, I thought it was just because she felt grateful towards Yuuki for doing his best to avoid embarrassing her in front of the other chiefs, but now I think she really unconsciously started to develop her fetish towards being dominated (her being the apex dominator in all other aspects of her life) and sees in Yuuki this "relief" she just still doesn't realize she needs.

Ren is one of my favorite characters from the moment she was revealed, and I'm really liking every and all of her interventions in the manga.
Ren reminds me of a character bamed An in a HFY novel called "Sexy Sect Babes".
She's also this domineering, haughty, better than you character, but her smut scene involves her getting dominated and she totally loves it because it's liberating.

It's also superbly written and I highly recommend checking it out both for the plot as well as the P L O T

Dex-chan lover
Ren reminds me of a character bamed An in a HFY novel called "Sexy Sect Babes".
She's also this domineering, haughty, better than you character, but her smut scene involves her getting dominated and she totally loves it because it's liberating.

It's also superbly written and I highly recommend checking it out both for the plot as well as the P L O T
Hahaha, thanks for the heads up. If you're interested in peeking a little more into the mind of a S&M couple, I highly recommend Nana to Kaoru. It explores the theme I mentioned and every interaction they have has more meaning than just sexual relief. It put things into perspective for me (still not my thing but made me understand why people would gravitate towards that practice)

Double-page supporter
Hahaha, thanks for the heads up. If you're interested in peeking a little more into the mind of a S&M couple, I highly recommend Nana to Kaoru. It explores the theme I mentioned and every interaction they have has more meaning than just sexual relief. It put things into perspective for me (still not my thing but made me understand why people would gravitate towards that practice)
Well, that scene and a few others(that I don't quite remember) made me understand that in s&m relationship, the sub is actually the one with more control, because while both can stop the session at any time, the sub is the one with the actual stop button.
And yes, from what I've seen, subs typically end up like that because it lets them unwind from being in control for every other aspect of their lives.

Dex-chan lover
she just does not learn, huh?
I think she does learn. I think she is subconsciously (or even consciously, but in denial) making plans and scenecrafting for the next time she gives a reward.

Tha
Nope... she really hasn't clued in yet that the rewards on offer come from her own subconscious mind. It's the personality of the person that determines the rewards given, and hers is a secret submissive

She's friends with Bell for a reason.

I also think, inside, she's a submissive girl but just like Bell I think that means she has no shot. Tenka, Kyouka, and Shushu are the most likely to win. Hell even the lesbian is in for more of a running than her, because the MC's not down to act like this.
Its the MC subconscious thoughts which turn the reward. Meaning he secretly wants ren to be his little doggy

Dex-chan lover
Tha

Its the MC subconscious thoughts which turn the reward. Meaning he secretly wants ren to be his little doggy
His subconcious desires may influence the type of reward but the way it is given is influenced by the girl giving it.

Users who are viewing this thread