Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 17 Ch. 135 - Ren and Bell

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I LOL'ed at that part when the supposed hostage-takers knew they are facked :LOL:
On the other hand, Bell and Ren being chummy is really cute scene.

P.S. I always wondered if Rairen is primarily a female despite the masculine vibe. Seeing the cast of voice actors of the anime adap, I saw that Rairen was voiced by Kujira, a voice actress who usually voices young bullies or masculine women.
But I dunno if that was an indicator that Rairen is a female by design (because female seiyuus are also assigned to masculine roles quite often)

They really setting up the strongest to lose and yuuki gonna come in to save her plot I bet

I’ve always loved her confidence but all the gods are collectively working together now. I don’t see how Ren can trample a trap on her own when she let 2 gods escape in a 2v1

Also that Bell promise is just setting us up for pain later on isn’t it

Dex-chan lover
Mentioned this before, but just imagine this plot twist y’all:

The MDC ends up having some secret sure counter-measure in case of the gods’ trap — where the final battle takes place between all of the MDC and the rest of the Eight Gods of Thunder… 💡🧠😉

Dex-chan lover
P.S. I always wondered if Rairen is primarily a female despite the masculine vibe. Seeing the cast of voice actors of the anime adap, I saw that Rairen was voiced by Kujira, a voice actress who usually voices young bullies or masculine women.
But I dunno if that was an indicator that Rairen is a female by design (because female seiyuus are also assigned to masculine roles quite often)
Nah, he was already confirmed to be a male a while ago:

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he was already confirmed to be a male a while ago:
Ah I see - even though the raws never addressed the gender-pronouns (that particular panel did not even have the word "kare" in it, just the word "mada taosen"), Rairen probably was intended/designed to be 'male' god after all by Takahiro (that's probably why Rairen's form was only a nendoroid in Yuuki's domain :LOL: )

Dex-chan lover
Males got the short end of things in this world that even animals can get buffed from the Peaches. As for Ren, confidence is good to boost morale but it would be better for her to prepare for the worst. Like Lending with Yuuki for example
well said, as they say "overconfidence is a slow insidious killer"

Double-page supporter
I mean its fucking obvious ren is about to fall off her pillar of self importance. She should have learned from the punishments that her powers are not all powerful and that there can exist things beyond her ability to fight.
The Gods of Thunder seem very aware of her abilities. While Ren isn’t a weakling she’s in over her head in underestimating how powerful these Gods are and will most likely meet her match at some point. There were times she got caught off-guard.

Fed-Kun's army
The dogs eating the peaches makes me more wary of being in that universe, owing to the fact I can't stand dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread