Mato Seihei no Slave - Ch. 135 - Ren and Bell

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... Pretty sure Ren is the one in most danger this Toma, there's simply too many setups where she is the center of Humanity's beliefs and confidences.

Dex-chan lover
Has there been actual death among the ability users that has been involved with the MC so far...? not the unimportant ones...
Well, Tenka went to the onmyou bureau to investigate their wrong doings and hasn't been back since.

Dex-chan lover
Has there been actual death among the ability users that has been involved with the MC so far...? not the unimportant ones...
No. The only characters that have permanently died have been mooks like the ones that get got in this chapter. Even the Thunder Gods only died physically. Any injuries sustained by Mato Defence members have been pretty temporary.

Well, Tenka went to the onmyou bureau to investigate their wrong doings and hasn't been back since.

What do you mean, Tenka already returned from investigating the Agency. She showed up to give Kyouka a note after they got out of Shangri-La.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so now we know that any female(human and animals) can gain power from eating the Peach. Like, can you imagine a female gorilla with Peach like ability. Ren also said the Peach made them more clever so a highly intelligent gorilla with god-like Peach power is something to be reckon with.

Dex-chan lover
She’s too sure of herself
Like The Narrator in DD said:
"Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer"
It's obvious that her hubris is going to be her downfall, well, that or the MC is somehow going to get waaay stronger and punch her really hard... Depends on how much character development the author wants her to have.

Group Leader
The past two chapters were really short (14 and 11 pages). I hope it will resume to the usual numbers after the new volume is released.

Dex-chan lover
Oh what the fuck. I didn't expect it to be this short. I hope it's only these last 2, because usually when it goes down, it stays that way...

Dex-chan lover
No. The only characters that have permanently died have been mooks like the ones that get got in this chapter. Even the Thunder Gods only died physically. Any injuries sustained by Mato Defence members have been pretty temporary.

What do you mean, Tenka already returned from investigating the Agency. She showed up to give Kyouka a note after they got out of Shangri-La.
I think the ex-commander that become God's follower (i forgot the name) is dead too

Dex-chan lover
Which of the captains would even side with her on this tho? Haven't all the other captains had a fight with a God of thunder that led to big or important losses?

Dex-chan lover
Doo doo doo... taking my time before i lose my hope for this author to actually write a nice plot. The interesting premise from this manga is diminishing one by one.

Only few that should be the very focus of the author.
1. Bring back the mc's sister plot
2. Don't make tenka dedication to mc become the backup plot npc-level of importance to the story
3. Fix the power balance. Onmyou agency is still an unknown force. God's forces for an unknown reason resorted to trap plot. And for an unknown reason too, ren is actually more careful with japan government than the God's forces even though japan government does nothing to the story

Oh and goddamn this chapter is a worthless filler. Bell's character really become to have the same personality as the others (this manga have a lot of characters that have same personality)

Dex-chan lover
spongebob-patchy-the-pirate.png

Users who are viewing this thread