Mato Seihei no Slave - Ch. 135 - Ren and Bell

Dex-chan lover
I think the ex-commander that become God's follower (i forgot the name) is dead too
No, she's still alive too, just heavily injured. They mentioned her not too long ago. Her mooks are dead though.
Thanks for the new chapter!

I LOL'ed at that part when the supposed hostage-takers knew they are facked :LOL:
On the other hand, Bell and Ren being chummy is really cute scene.

P.S. I always wondered if Rairen is primarily a female despite the masculine vibe. Seeing the cast of voice actors of the anime adap, I saw that Rairen was voiced by Kujira, a voice actress who usually voices young bullies or masculine women.
But I dunno if that was an indicator that Rairen is a female by design (because female seiyuus are also assigned to masculine roles quite often)
Outside of being referred to as male, the powered up form wasn't remotely female either, there's been nothing physical to suggest femininity with Rairen. I think the VO choice was just them being a bit weird.

I noticed that Yuuki's slave form with Ren has gotten it's design from the two pups form this chapter, if you combine their designs together, the color of the tall one and the body proportion of the white one you pretty much get Killer fang, at least to some extent it's not a one to one, but still pretty cool. I guess it makes sense because it's the form of the owner of the dogs.

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, having legitimate grievances against Ren for her methods is understandable. On the other, fuck those bitches. You don't threaten to kill dogs and get away with it.

I don’t know but I‘m having bad feeling when she said “it’s a promise”.
if Ren died, let’s hunt the author.

Dex-chan lover
The Gods of Thunder seem very aware of her abilities. While Ren isn’t a weakling she’s in over her head in underestimating how powerful these Gods are and will most likely meet her match at some point. There were times she got caught off-guard.
i was more referring to the fact that she tried to cancel the reward with her powers and learned that she couldn't. in fact all of her powers were helpless against the compelling power of the reward that forced her into subservience to the MC. What she should have learned is that there are powers that can overwhelm her own ability to fight, even if they seem like they are weak or harmless. She acknowledges bells power cause bell can literally kill anything if she can touch it, but doesn't seem to grasp that there might be other powers like the reward effect that could shut her down completely.

Power Uploader
Alright, author is fucking with us. Last chapter was 14 pages which is already lower than usual. This chapter, 11 pages....

What the fuck. Someone tell that guy this is a bi-weekly manga.

Aggregator gang
this is worse than chainsaw man bruh

at least in csm it took a minute to finish a chapter but it took less than 30 seconds for this one

Dex-chan lover
Overconfident eh.
Those were 2 badass doggies. White wolf reminds me of the Okami game, though I have not played it yet.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are doubting Ren too much, have a little more faith in her, she is the supreme commander yanno? Also I doubt she's going to die seeing as she still needs to do more pet play with the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread