Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - Bell's Tears

Dex-chan lover
"I'll do my best"? Dude. You already fucked up the way she talks.

And now finally we get to focus on Varvara. I've been curious about her for a long time now. Glad the time has come. Calling it now, she's basically King from One Punch Man.

jak

Contributor
Yeah, not surprising she got ambushed. Her power was super OP in a direct fight.

Dex-chan lover
that is uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

completely unexpected lmao

Dex-chan lover
Akame ga Kill returning with a vengeance lol.

I figure she lives in a near-death state thanks to her power and card stasis. It had a defense mode, right? I wonder what kind of mode Yuuki would have if Fukuma rode him. Also lol at the jealous Kyouka.

Dex-chan lover
Fairly sure the author was going a different route from Akame ga Kill this time so I doubt Bell is dead. That "god" though? Ren will find out what they did and that will be that. Gonna need buckets to clean up the mess.

Double-page supporter
I need that Bitch Coward God to die sooner rather than later.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this god is an idiot. She chose the worst person to impersonate. She can copy what's on the outside but not what's on the inside and bell's personality isn't easy to replicate without being discovered. Plus she chose a chief.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this god is an idiot. She chose the worst person to impersonate. She can copy what's on the outside but not what's on the inside and bell's personality isn't easy to replicate without being discovered. Plus she chose a chief.
Plus they know what her form with the MC looks like, and the entire point of training is to practice using it. I doubt MC's form with the doppleganger will be the same.

n_b

She'll be fine, Ren said she's the only one who can actually kill her

Dex-chan lover
She'll be fine, Ren said she's the only one who can actually kill her
My working theory is that the same way that she can draw out someone's essence and destroy it to kill them she can only get killed by having the same thing happen

Dex-chan lover
What did I even expect from the guy who made Akame ga Kill.

KlFtpzj.png

Dex-chan lover
Honestly expected, just a little soon.

Im with the copium folks though. She isn't dead. my guess is that since she can interact with souls or life force or whatever the hell, she can maintain her own on some level. They put her in the card that fast for the sole purpose of not having her be dead when they defeat this god.

Users who are viewing this thread