Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - Bell's Tears

Dex-chan lover
MOTHERFUCKER.

I am not surprised she was taken so easily, Bell was not made for the warrior life, if it wasn't for her ability and Yamashiro's forcefulness, she wouldn't be here.

I couldn't even appreciate the bootyfulness and Kyouka's jealousness well, fuck man.

Dex-chan lover
There might still be a chance for Bell to survive. That is assuming that she's still alive and the card that absorbed her also keeps her preserved. If that's indeed the case, then there's still a chance for Bell to recover if they can defeat the god and get her quickly to the Azuma's granny who can then help heal her. If not that, then I Bell is likely dead, unless Yuuki can somehow use Kuusetsu's ability and absorb Bell temporarily and somehow help Bell to recover, but that's slightly far off.

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I'm too surprised. That ability was too powerful. Even considering her personal problems holding it back, it was too strong.

Group Leader
So many feelings in one chapter :fml:

Jealously then we went to do sretching poses as a reward and what a let down
NOOOOO BELL when her resolve was set this happened :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Bro that shit came of nowhere
This is how ambushes are supposed to be.
...enemy hasn't really checked if she dead dead so im assuming she is still alive copium kicking in right now :D
Understandable. If this was not an author notorious for the amount of deaths in his mangas i would give for granted that she have been put into the card just one moment before death and the card is preserving her. And i'm still assuming this is the way is gonna go cause this is what manga always feed me.

Double-page supporter
What the fuck man killing the most innocent one rip bell bet the commander is gonna be pissed about her death cause despite how she treated her you can tell she cared about her bet she'll recognize the fake fast if she sees her

Group Leader
But the poor girl :cry: !
She was already treated badly, she finally got some courage and resolve and ended up getting killed....but what the fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread