Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 108 - Shangri-La

Dex-chan lover
THREE?! And not to mention, CHIEFS?! Do we finally get to see Yuuki's form with Tenka??? I guess Varvara's officially debut can wait.

Dex-chan lover
You know I really appreciate what shushu did. Instead of blaming the mc and doing the cliche thing. Unfortunately I think tanka is still going to win since she's got big sis approval.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish Protag could get an upgrade, like transforming by himself, or wielding a giant sword to match Kyouka

Double-page supporter
I was kinda confused for a moment about who was the captain of the 9th Unit since Tobera seemed to take over after Fubuki became the head of the Azuma's, but I guess she's still in charge. Also, Shushu cockblocking Homare was hilarious. That bitch is way too thirsty.

Thanks for the chapter, as usual.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, don't you guys think having seggs while your friend is dying in front of the culprit is rather...hot ?

Dex-chan lover
First Tenka in an apron, and next a hint to a triangle reward. Things are getting juicy and I like it

Dex-chan lover
With all the precautions and warnings before entering Shangri-la, I'm wary of upcoming tragedies in this arc.

That'd be cool. I haven't seen a Training Arc cut short by an unexpected left turn.
seriously, I got to the page where they talked about the "extra security" and was like "the people inside being unable to contact anyone outside is the OPPOSITE of a security feature"

Users who are viewing this thread