Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 109 - Chief VS Chief VS Chief

Dex-chan lover
no. that would make the personality is bad. that would change the whole of his character's set up. this mc is for the reader to self-insert the reward. To enjoy his reaction. I could assure you a daily of comments filled with complaint if your scenario became the main canon
I'd def be annoyed by that, there's way too many mangas out there that don't actually reward their MCs for their hard work/dedication, and that's fucked up

Dex-chan lover
i swear i thot they wouldnt dare do kissing reward with mama, it be controversial since we didnt (& prob will never) know status of husband-san. Boi they prove me wrong... * unzip *

Dex-chan lover
jojo-anime.gif
Yes yes yes yes yes!

YESS!!.gif

Dex-chan lover
...I wish there were serious stories like this that were allowed to go full on hentai when the occasion called for it. This teasing is too much.

Dex-chan lover
That was a good pointer by fubuki. Never thought of grabbing the chain as a weakness. Probably not a good idea anymore to use it as a weapon or bind.
That makes it like what, 2 major flaw of Kyouka's ability.

Still, stealing the chain can be very much a double-edged tactic since the stealer are also at the mercy of "reward".

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: Does it work the other way? Rewarding him beforehand will turn him into something according to the intensity of reward?

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Fubuki a mother initiate the reward on her own without any incentives made me wonder how slutty she actually is.
Tenka is there on her own accord. Fubuki's mom grabbed the chain at least once which compels her to be part of the reward, and she did that for training over her sexual preferences (not that i'm thinking she's prim or prude at all)

Users who are viewing this thread