Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - Lightning Quake in Shangri-La

Dex-chan lover
I mean, they're not exactly trapped since Tenka can manipulate space and create portals (in fact I wouldn't even be surprise if Kyouka's group sent word back to hq before they went to meet with the imposter bell), and can in due time come and save them (as such the gods would have to deal with Tenka, if they really want to "trap" our heroes). I still think Bell can still be saved, especially since she's being preserved in the card (plus what kyouka just said). It'd been a whole different thing if she were completely devoured (not absorbed like Mira) or left to rot somewhere.

That said, the group will probably be in for a tough fight.
The thing with Shangri la is I think, it got time dilation function, time move faster in it than outside, so they are plum fcked.
So even if they immediately run to help, it'd be like an action enacted 2-3 times slower from what's happening inside, and then first they need to fix the door, which are kinda broken

Fighting to a result won't take them that long even if Tenka want to do her daily Yuukium dosage intake.

Fed-Kun's army
lol, you have the ability to transform limbs into weapons, and are up close and personal with the target, and instead of a direct stab to their gut below their line of sight you do.... whatever the fuck that was... talk about a roundabout attempt of killing someone... literally.

on another note, i'm disappointed the impostor didn't get to borrow our mc and get forced to give out a reward.

Dex-chan lover
They managed to trap 4 chiefs at the low cost of two dead gods of thunder. So thats a win for them.

And they still have 5 gods left.

The stupid part is that they didnt trap the commander.

Supporter
Gods of thunder:

"Now you cannot escape!"

I hate to break it to you. Yuuki is actually thinking:

"Now you're all trapped in here with me!"
They destroyed their only means of escape.

This won't end well for them.

Users who are viewing this thread