Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - Lightning Quake in Shangri-La

Dex-chan lover
Oh, of course... the only one that get killed is the one that have the power of not dying. :rolleyes:
Is not like i want every manga to be another Akame ga kill, but this "oh no she died... no, actually she is not" shonencrappery is cringe.
Also... is that dude going inside of Yuuki too? :oops:

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that bell most likely is keeping herself alive as givin by that little hint saying that its her ability not to die. Shes most likely holding her orb of life together

Dex-chan lover
Damn
She is kinda shit at infiltration for supposedly being good at it lmao
To be honest is more about plot armor.
Her infiltration IS good. But the others have "powers" and skills that basically alert them when someone "think" to kill them. Or for some reason perceive anomalies in her body by touching it. Without this sixth sense bullshittery they would be all dead now.

Dex-chan lover
Was actually a nice surprise seeing Yuuki snap like that. Thanks for the chapter

Double-page supporter
Yuuki will get fukuma and big dude inside his soul.
Not too long ago, i was re reading a few chapter and my mind just went
"All the gods expect Rairen and Jaku'un are womens ... maybe they are too under there armor"
And even if the chance are slim i would found it funny that Rairen was really a girl wearing an armor.

Fed-Kun's army
Desprately want Bell to break out of her card, say 'I lived, bitch' and one shot the freaky faker thunder god

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Finally some real action after quite a while! Can't wait for them to get to the real Bell again.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you TL for explaining the page 10, i looked at it for like 2 minutes before quitting because i dont know fucking japanese lmao

Dex-chan lover
Well let's see how this goes, I hope Kyouka is right about bell and she's still alive

Dex-chan lover
So, going by narrative math I'm guessing either one of these guys or both are way, way stronger than we've seen so far.

Fed-Kun's army
Bummer, finally caught up after starting this a few days ago. Is this a bi weekly series? Definitely liking this and it has aspects that remind me of Sekirei and Freezing, so fills a bit of a void for me this the former finished and the latter has been on hiatus for 5 years ... Much more worth my reading time than Parallel Paradise is

Dex-chan lover
Fukuma probably has an ability to manipulate her body so she’ll probably turn into a tentacle monster and grab all the girls in suggestive positions. I kinda like how she just becomes the dark skin version of all the girls. 😂 When Yuuki eventually kills her she’ll probably turn into a dark skin version with of all the women in his mind. I’m guessing all the thunder gods will get absorbed in him eventually and they will all seduce him in his mind. Then the girls in the real world will realize and try to seduce him in the real world to stop them.

Users who are viewing this thread