Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - Lightning Quake in Shangri-La

Dex-chan lover
Bro really distinguishing females based on how they feel????
3rfggx.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Madness. Yuki had been touching women body so much that he developed a sense to feel the differences among these girls :meguupog:
so this was actually foreshadowed a while back! after the fight where they killed kuusetsu we saw that yuuki seemed to have obtained some of her abilities to a limited capacity where he seemed familiar with the shape and form of bodies that kuusetsu herself had eaten or manipulated. I think that if he massages them like kuusetsu did before she ate them (cause she wanted the meat to be tender and soft) he becomes somewhat spiritually familiar with their aura like kuusetsu did.

Dex-chan lover
Madness. Yuki had been touching women body so much that he developed a sense to feel the differences among these girls :meguupog:
I mean, his body morphs to suit whatever powers they have so it might not even be that and just a "ayo, I don't feel the usual feeling where I can transform when touching bell now" and the characters are overthinking it

Dex-chan lover
i picked up koroshita but yeah it would be a waste to kill bell off just to escalate the stakes

im more hyped for the fight than the inevitable reward

Dex-chan lover
Well that escalated quickly.

Of course Yuki is the one to solve the mystery: "When I touched her skin earlier it felt different from when I touched her skin that other time".

Dex-chan lover
Thank god Bell is still alive... 😭 I wonder if Ren will show up again soon. No way she lets these guys get away with (almost?) killing her favorite toy. Very interested to see how she reacts to all this.

Dex-chan lover
:worry: there goes the gate of hyperbolic time chamber, now they gotta find the two most iditos among them and have them scream after fusing with each other :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
so this was actually foreshadowed a while back! after the fight where they killed kuusetsu we saw that yuuki seemed to have obtained some of her abilities to a limited capacity where he seemed familiar with the shape and form of bodies that kuusetsu herself had eaten or manipulated. I think that if he massages them like kuusetsu did before she ate them (cause she wanted the meat to be tender and soft) he becomes somewhat spiritually familiar with their aura like kuusetsu did.
This is completely unrelated, but you just made me laugh by the way you write this comment. It's just like a certain villain of
Sentai Daishikkaku (Go Go Loser Ranger)

Users who are viewing this thread