Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 119 - Holy Battle

Dex-chan lover
What mind reading tho?
The fact that Kyoka for example is always ready to react even during her sleep and can perceive if someone is gonna take hostile actions on the spot. Or how the guy became aware of her just cause "Bell" acted a little out of character and immediately gone notifying Kyoka cause: is not the first thing you do if a friend wanna talk to you but it feel is acting strange?
And yeah, you wouldn't have noticed at all if Bell wasn't shown to be disposed off and replaced. This mean a perfect infiltration.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Takahiro, the writer of this manga, got quite of a reputation. Especially cause of "Akame ga kill".
This is from the guy who made AgK?
The artstyle's so different that I didn't even notice

Dex-chan lover
So am i the only one that is kinda dissapointed that the "holy war" is just a big statue moving?
Sure Varva got some new moves but they feel so minor that they might aswell not exist.
I dunno, calling something a "Holy War" makes me think it is something more grandiose

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Kyoka for example is always ready to react even during her sleep and can perceive if someone is gonna take hostile actions on the spot. Or how the guy became aware of her just cause "Bell" acted a little out of character and immediately gone notifying Kyoka cause: is not the first thing you do if a friend wanna talk to you but it feel is acting strange?
And yeah, you wouldn't have noticed at all if Bell wasn't shown to be disposed off and replaced. This mean a perfect infiltration.
this is not perfect infiltration. It's perfect because the plot need it do that. With all of these superpower in these world, the people that don't have a a countermeasure to this kind of infiltration is the weird one. Mind reading is just your term. Someone like kyoka is pretty normal in war state world

Dex-chan lover
There's so many of the corps that have been brought out from the background that I sometimes end up lost with who is who

Dex-chan lover
I
Honestly the outfits of these girls is enough as a service, she has open back diamond on her uniform, what's that for? 😂
Interestingly on her earlier appearance, seems like she had hoodie (even though she wear beret) instead of open diamond

Dex-chan lover
Oh, come on now. Varvara-chan, we know that you need to ride Yuuki to defeat her, right? It's for the sake of all the WIN-WIN!

Dex-chan lover
Wth? You got a problem with my opinion? Are you dumb enough to never search things first. My account in mangadex is never new.
Another kid with dady issue that cant control his emotion? The more time pass the more numerous you are...

Users who are viewing this thread