Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 119 - Holy Battle

I'm reading these chapters, I'm reading this fight yet I find myself in a continuous state of WTF as this whole thing is happening within the domain expansion of a literal zealous simp.
Honestly her simp based power is making me disinterested in this fight

Dex-chan lover
I have to be honest, I'm not really enjoying this arc. It's just not working for me.
Me too. I just want this to end soon. The villain is suck. This could be more interesting if the author change her personality to be very flexible (a hard to read foe) and a bit more intelligent for this kind of power. She is just look like another followers despite her title as god of thunder. Actually the ex-leader that join the enemy feels stronger than this god

The pacing is to blame too. I am expecting the fight between the leader (even if it's just a training) to be like the fight between the families in the past arc. But what we got it's only a moment of fight and somehow too many introduction of new chars. It just not satisfying and epic

Dex-chan lover
Me too. I just want this to end soon. The villain is suck. This could be more interesting if the author change her personality to be very flexible (a hard to read foe) and a bit more intelligent for this kind of power. She is just look like another followers despite her title as god of thunder. Actually the ex-leader that join the enemy feels stronger than this god

The pacing is to blame too. I am expecting the fight between the leader (even if it's just a training) to be like the fight between the families in the past arc. But what we got it's only a moment of fight and somehow too many introduction of new chars. It just not satisfying and epic
I really don't get this point of view.
She actually masterfully infiltrated. Got busted only cause plot armor bullshit mind reading detection skills.
Would have oneshotted all of them if not for bullshit time reverse power.
She is now enclosed in a pocket dimension that nerf her powers while strenghtening her opponents.
Still able to fight back and dominate them with a good use of her skills and reading her enemies.
Basically impossible to kill.

"Why she is so weak and stupid?"
:question::questionblob::nyoron:

Double-page supporter
Bell is still alive(i hope) and this is not JJK or AOT and I don't think the author will kill her off like JJK author.

Dex-chan lover
She reminds me of a certain DB simp that always tried to argue with me.

I kinda hope Fukuma wins...

Aggregator gang
I think it's just the pacing of the chapters that are getting to me. I like the arc conceptually, but it feels like the fight is dragging on.
Maybe you'd like it better on a binge, instead of weekly. I had the same trouble in the culling game arc of jjk, the binge re-watch was far more enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this battle dragging on what the fuck?

Maybe its been like this and I didnt notice it until this one

Dex-chan lover
I really don't get this point of view.
She actually masterfully infiltrated. Got busted only cause plot armor bullshit mind reading detection skills.
Would have oneshotted all of them if not for bullshit time reverse power.
She is now enclosed in a pocket dimension that nerf her powers while strenghtening her opponents.
Still able to fight back and dominate them with a good use of her skills and reading her enemies.
Basically impossible to kill.

"Why she is so weak and stupid?"
:question::questionblob::nyoron:
It's about direction of the story. That plot armor is necessary in every story. Then your reason is mind reading? What mind reading tho? Her acting skill suck. The plot armor is actually for her to masterfully infiltrate the base. She doesn't have the intelligence to do that. So impatient and act based on impulse. Never laid strategy and collecting data since before. If it was done by another author, she can the real bell. And when the time comes, everyone shocked. The reader is also shocked would be a plus. But, author chose to show how bell got imitated and you know what after that. It suck. It's not because the others can read her actions, it's because the author chose to show how her thought process to the reader. It's a bad idea. It's like reading the mc's thought process in rent-a-girlfriend.

Her situation now can't save her because her power is suited mostly for assassination, she said it herself.

Dex-chan lover
i dont exactly hate Penko, but Kyoka-sama this Kyoka-sama that... at this point i'd rather be watching something actually involving Kyoka lmao

still, as long as Bell is alright, everything is forgiven

Users who are viewing this thread