Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 120 - Light and Dark's Confrontation

Dex-chan lover
HOW did she get into his head, she's not close to him! Don't tell me down the line we will learn that he has another ability besides being a slave? XD
Being slave is not HIS ability but Kyoka's one. he just has a pecular reaction to Kyoka's skill.

Dex-chan lover
i kinda didnt like Penko when she was introduced, but she shined badass this chapter, good stuff
now we finally get Bell back, hopefully she's fine, thats all we care about

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. Yuuki will definitely be in for a rollercoaster now.

This battle really made me like Varvara even more. Way to go gurl.

My Theory? The Eight Gods of Thunder are using Yuuki as a pseudo-afterlife as a contingency plan in case they fail.

Dex-chan lover
This is what one should define a win-win solution. They win, also Yuuki win. RIP Yuuki cannot sleep peacefully. My dude collecting harem inside.

Group Leader
HOW did she get into his head, she's not close to him! Don't tell me down the line we will learn that he has another ability besides being a slave? XD
they accidently kiss at chapter 114, the previous thunder god also kiss him that why they got into his dream space

Dex-chan lover
My theory is that Yuuki will become able to use the skills of the gods he absorbed, or summon them.

????
Why??
What does this have to do with Yuuki ?
Nice question. I wonder if it's related to the first god he absorbed. Absorption was her skill. And by capturing her he aquired that skill.

Fed-Kun's army
They did train together alot after she took her place, I'm sure that's how he noticed the change in her personality

Dex-chan lover
so I wonder what sort of monster Yuuki has become. Dude is absorbing gods into his mind dungeon

Users who are viewing this thread