Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 120 - Light and Dark's Confrontation

Dex-chan lover
This manga is on a mission to have every single female character become part of MC's harem, no matter who they are or what side they're on.

Excuse me, but what the f**k? They better explain WHY and HOW. Did Kuusetsu save Fukuma by pulling her soul into Yuuki?

Dex-chan lover
This manga is on a mission to have every single female character become part of MC's harem, no matter who they are or what side they're on.
Having more girls use him, The more powerful he becomes after all.
Excuse me, but what the f**k? They better explain WHY and HOW. Did Kuusetsu save Fukuma by pulling her soul into Yuuki?
I'm guessing when she kissed him caused this to happen.

Aggregator gang
Yuuki is one hell of a lucky guy.
Literally has a inner harem...
Edit: Think all the Thunder Gods will end up inside of him?
The Rock Eyebrows Meme - Lithophane by Ahmad | Download free STL model |  Printables.com

Double-page supporter
For people that forgor, at chapter 74, Kuusetsu "implanted" some sort of god essence to Yuuki. That's the reason she was able to stay inside him in the first place. I guess that applies for other gods as well after they die.

Anyway, that dude of a god better not be allowed in.

Im guessing it either has something to do with Kuusetsu putting some of her power into him in the first place, or it happened when Fukuma kissed Yuuki as Bell. Kuusetsu could sense her through the momentary contact.

Kuusetsu finally shows up again. I was literally thinking even before reading this chapter that I miss her and shit. Coincidence? I think not.

Dex-chan lover
Yuuki is one hell of a lucky guy.
Literally has a inner harem...
Edit: Think all the Thunder Gods will end up inside of him?
Then once they're all inside him, they fuse together and transform Yuuki into the final boss. He will be so strong that there's no way he can be defeated, but then when Hyouka kicks him in the face he remembers the feeling of her feet on his face and he regains control of himself, so the author's foot fetish will save the day.

Dex-chan lover
If you think about it this is the only Squad andChief so far that has beat a God with the least people .
What I mean is it was a 3v3 or 3v4 if you count Kyouko statue but it's still her ability and the other two were able to hold back a clone while Chief fought her by herself

Hi new to the Manga and just got to this point in it. Do we know when the Uncensored version of this is released. If at all in the future? Thanks to anyone who responds in advance. :)

Dex-chan lover
We know Kuusetsu's inside him because she made him drink her saliva: https://mangadex.org/chapter/15707c73-016f-48b5-b43c-ddcc0660b14a/16

Then there's that scene where Fukuma "accidentally" kissed Yuuki: https://mangadex.org/chapter/84c43039-df5d-4543-8131-ab554ea0ebcd/9

Which is how Kuusetsu noticed her: https://mangadex.org/chapter/84c43039-df5d-4543-8131-ab554ea0ebcd/13

Maybe that's why she's inside him too?

Speculations, speculations...
Dang. I figured it was discharge in the mouth when she sat on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread