Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 123 - Howling Slave

Dex-chan lover
People who expected a waifu inside clearly haven't read Takahiro's other works heh.

Extremely funny that the author bait-and-switched us, like everyone exoected the true form to be anothwr waifu.

nope, it's mega muscle god of MUSCLE

We already know the cover of Vol. 15 and this fight still has no end in sight, meaning we also have no reward in sight. Is the next extra chapter going to be about Kuusetsu and Fukuma fooling around inside Yuuki's mind? Or maybe a What If scenario where Fukuma did put her hands on Penko at the end of their fight? The author isn't leaving many options!
It could be about Kuusetsu and Yuuki office love in chapter 116

Dex-chan lover
Would he also gets absorbed into the inner world after his defeat or would the author/editor feel like, nah, girls only.... or worse, genderbent or mascofy him post defeat...?
Maybe open up a boys’ bath on the other side of the girls’ one so Yuuki can spend quality time with the lads

Kinda getting Rosario+Vampire vibes where the author secretly wanted to draw a battle shonen but had to disguise it as an ecchi romcom at first. I’m enjoying it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We're all worn out and he's powered up! I wonder if threes any chance of Yuki getting some help from the defeated spirits inside of him.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe open up a boys’ bath on the other side of the girls’ one so Yuuki can spend quality time with the lads

Kinda getting Rosario+Vampire vibes where the author secretly wanted to draw a battle shonen but had to disguise it as an ecchi romcom at first. I’m enjoying it
There's been quite a few cases of ecchi/gag/romcom etc manga turning into battle shounen down the line just to avoid cancelation(axe-kun)... the most popular one I think is katekyou hitman reborn which was originally a gag manga but turn full on shounen afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
It could be about Kuusetsu and Yuuki office love in chapter 116
I guess it could, but I personally find it cheap that the author has to keep relying on Kuusetsu being able to create any scenario inside Yuuki's head instead of coming up with stuff that happens for real with one of the girls. That was part of my complaint, actually. Noticed how both scenarios I rhetorically suggested also wouldn't be real? It's because with so many girls in this manga I don't want ecchi scenes that only exist inside someone's head.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
is he Yammy llargo? the arrancar 0?
Reminds me more of the final boss from Onimusha.

So I was re-reading these and something caught my eyes:

Back before they enter they told us that any damage to the structure is restored over time, but they told us that if the entrance is destroyed it would take quite a while for that to be restored. And we know that time runs different in there sooo....

What are the odds that when the door finally comes back, it a time-skip moment and they all come out at least a year older?
Hmm. Time in there goes by in an instant compared to outside, meaning that it's slower inside. While time does pass outside, it'll be much less an amount than that experienced inside Shangri-La. So you're thinking they spend a lot more time in there and come out a year older, a la Hyperbolic Time Chamber? Interesting.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Time in there goes by in an instant compared to outside, meaning that it's slower inside. While time does pass outside, it'll be much less an amount than that experienced inside Shangri-La. So you're thinking they spend a lot more time in there and come out a year older, a la Hyperbolic Time Chamber? Interesting.

Yup. I'm thinking something like this:

Chapter has it be outside Shangri-La at HQ where they are trying to get the door fixed. After it finally complete it start to open with the people wondering how long they did end up being stuck in there.

Then the chapter ends in a full spread of all of them walking out. Older. Faster. Stronger.

Maybe one of them carrying a baby? :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Yup. I'm thinking something like this:

Chapter has it be outside Shangri-La at HQ where they are trying to get the door fixed. After it finally complete it start to open with the people wondering how long they did end up being stuck in there.

Then the chapter ends in a full spread of all of them walking out. Older. Faster. Stronger.

Maybe one of them carrying a baby? :meguusmug:
Only one? :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread