Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 124 - Little Ones

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit dude Bell is legit the most op one by far. Without breaking a sweat she consumed his life force like it was nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, that was pretty anit-climatic. His true form was beaten in 1 chapter... off panel. We didn't even see her struggle to pull his life essence out. She just yanked it no problem.

This was boring.
Who cares, He's not a cute girl.

Dex-chan lover
Well, i am worried about Tenka, as she is apparently planning to try and solo infiltrate the restricted Underground area of the Onmyou HQ (ch116), while everyone is focused on the Thunder God's and training in Shangri-La.

Truthfully, i am ok with any of the girls being hurt bad enough to be crippled for life.
But I in no way wants to see anyone of them die.
Tenka isn't going to die. No one's going to die, but her especially. We already had the "will she die" moment when she got hit by Aoba and she was fine shortly after. She's the most popular girl in the series and no one else has died, not even the nameless Third Unit girls who got ambushed way back - and there's no logical reason for them not being killed. So she'll be fine.

Captured probably (though how they can hold someone who can literally create portals on herself I don't know) and maybe tortured a bit but nothing major before she gets rescued.

Dex-chan lover
Kuusetsu kissed Yuuki several times and straight up dropped her saliva directly into his mouth (she literally called them 'droplets of a god' or something like that)

As for Fukuma, basically, the same thing happened when they 'accidentally' kissed Yuuki.
Yeah, i checked again and is only the "essence" that is necessary. And for that is only needed a contact if prolonged (and intimate) enough. Fukuma was all over him, and even kissed him, while playing the "lucky pervert" part.

Dex-chan lover
What was the foreshadowing?
ch.105, they fought a huge shuuki with thick armor that Kyouka even had trouble to kill it immediately because of the size, and Bell volunteered and use Yuuki power to hide and took the giant soul, exactly like this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread