Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 124 - Little Ones

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sold on the animation and the fact that they skipped/rushed some important info. For example, the sister is introduced in the 2nd episode while no one bothered to say that she is MIA in the first place.
Those are basically my complaints exactly. The animation is passable, but only steps up during reward scenes, for obvious reasons. Which is a damn shame because the action scenes definitely took a hit in quality. And them skipping/changing things is really frustrating. In the first episode they didn’t spend any time going over the class differences between men and women, shoehorned in a little boy and girl for Yuuki to save that weren’t originally there, and introduced the other members of the 7th Unit way earlier than they were supposed for no apparent reason. Idk, I really want to like the anime because this is probably my favorite manga I’m reading rn, but after these first two episodes I don’t have high hopes.

Aggregator gang
I suppose... We need the reward chapter ASAP🤤. Oh, to think that Bell would be the one to save the day. A reward, I say! Reward!

Dex-chan lover
shoehorned in a little boy and girl for Yuuki to save that weren’t originally there,

If I recall they were part of one of those 0.5 extra chapters at the end of volumes. So they are probably going to add those in where they can. Plus side means the extra rewards from those 0.5 chapters will be added in too and not skip.

Dex-chan lover
If I recall they were part of one of those 0.5 extra chapters at the end of volumes. So they are probably going to add those in where they can. Plus side means the extra rewards from those 0.5 chapters will be added in too and not skip.
But the point they added them felt super out of place and shoehorned in because it also made them rush the introduction of the other members of the 7th unit and gloss over important worldbuilding. Shushu and Himari just show up basically out of nowhere to help and it kind of ruins their introduction, and we're given almost zero insight on how men and women are treated differently in this world. The entire first episode had to be warped to include those kids. They don't need to include everything from those extra chapters, especially when it messes with the pacing of the actual story.

Dex-chan lover
So that's how it work. A piece of the gods must enter Yuuki's body. :thonk:
When did that happened with the others? Must re-check.
Kuusetsu kissed Yuuki several times and straight up dropped her saliva directly into his mouth (she literally called them 'droplets of a god' or something like that)

As for Fukuma, basically, the same thing happened when they 'accidentally' kissed Yuuki.

Dex-chan lover
I think he was referring to Kuusetsu and Fukuma, not Rairen.

The_H_Guy said:

if that is the case then it would be the kissing... one was in the city for kuusetsu, fukuma is after the hotspring part where she kissed while she was still in the form of bell

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The_H_Guy said:

if that is the case then it would be the kissing... one was in the city for kuusetsu, fukuma is after the hotspring part where she kissed while she was still in the form of bell
I know that already lol

Dex-chan lover
HELL YEAH BELL IS BACK BITCHES!
And she is back with some call ass scars!

Thanks everyone at Ards for the translation

Dex-chan lover
The_H_Guy said:
Technically, only Kuusetsu had given a part of herself to Yuuki in the form of Drops of a God, before her physical death. That's why her form is the strongest yet inside Yuuki.

For the others, it's Kuusetsu who had been drawing & collecting spiritual data as soon as Yuuki had some mouth contact with the other Gods (the accidental(?) kiss with Fukuma & the Bite on Rairen).
So, if it wasn't for Kuusetsu, then neither Fukuma or Rairen would have entered inside Yuuki's Spiritual realm.

Dex-chan lover
The damn thing didn't even stand up after transforming, of course his vital got hit 😂 he trust his sturdiness a tad much, never expecting a one hit kill ability.
Actually, Canopus is just a noob friendly version of Akame's skill isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda confused... What happened? What was Bell holding? Why was the Gulod beaten so easily?
That's Bell's ability, a one hit kill ability in which she basically hit the enemy's soul instead of their physical body.

Dex-chan lover
so, when is the part that everybody die?!, this isn't the author Takahiro I know..
Well, i am worried about Tenka, as she is apparently planning to try and solo infiltrate the restricted Underground area of the Onmyou HQ (ch116), while everyone is focused on the Thunder God's and training in Shangri-La.

Truthfully, i am ok with any of the girls being hurt bad enough to be crippled for life.
But I in no way wants to see anyone of them die.

Users who are viewing this thread