Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 126 - Residence of the Gods

Dex-chan lover
Threesomes all around, Yuuki at this point is just rolling with whatever happens.
That being said, it's his reward. Why is he servicing Bell and not the other way around?
It's suggested rewards are highly influenced by the expectations of the other party. That's why Ren keeps getting the dog treatment.

And it suggests Bell wants to be dominant, lol. She keeps getting the short end of the stick in life so it's not surprising.

Aggregator gang
Bell losing her scars is not surprising. After all, the more details you add to a character, the more tedious it becomes to draw said character which takes up more time. Mangaka are often time pressures to get their chapters done, so saving time whenever possible makes sense.

I remember the author of Naruto saying that the reason he dropped Narutos goggles from his design was due to the time it took to draw those goggles every time.

Dex-chan lover
anyone else concerned that if he absorbs all the gods yuuki become the final boss the girls have to fight?
Yeah this is what I'm thinking is going to happen. Or a new faction will appear and use the gods in Yuuki to their advantage.

Dex-chan lover
This might sound stupid to say but I kind of miss nee-san's friends. I just got reminded that they're really gone now...

Dex-chan lover
Rairen's chibi form always cracks me up every time I see it. For such a loudmouth to fall so hard... :dogkek:
I wonder what Kyuusetsu told them to convince the other gods to behave. :thonk:
This might sound stupid to say but I kind of miss nee-san's friends. I just got reminded that they're really gone now...
They're still alive, though? Kyuusetsu was forced to expel them before she "died". They're later shown thanking Yuuki for rescuing them.

Users who are viewing this thread