Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 126 - Residence of the Gods

Dex-chan lover
F in the chat for the scar fans. Hot reward though; RIP Kyouka not getting to do much while Yuuki and Bell explore every inch of each other's bodies. Wild how he straight up ate her out. It's hilarious how Fukuma grudgingly goes along with Kuusetsu's thirst.

Dex-chan lover
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't.....I can't do this....

I can't stop laughing every time I look at Rairen...every panel he? It? Is in, it's just epic hilarious...

Dex-chan lover
Am I a really bad person?

Lately, I kinda like the inside more than the outside... Not the characters necessary, the chiefs are great. But...

The whole "reward" excuse outside... I don't know, I just like that the gods inside are just like: Hey, SEGGS!

Dex-chan lover
The face at the end, it’s bad but Imma just let it run, is the kind of face he had lmao

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOO WHY'D THEY GET RID OF HER SCARS NOOOOOOOOO TAKEMURA YOU FUCKING COWARD
What does this have to do with cowardice? It's extremely hard to draw so many scars acruately all the time and, like someone said previously, mangaka are always short on time.
If he let Bell's scars he would have to reduce spend more time on this, time that could be put somewhere else. It's not like these are of any importance and will change how she is or what she has gone through.

Thanks for the translation

Contributor
Hope he can manage to summon them to the real world as him slaves, would be a good interaction with the other girls. :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread