Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 128 - Endless Strength

Dex-chan lover
I have to whole heartedly disagree. They cutout and changed several scenes throughout the season, so it was anything but faithful. Also, the art and animation was generally sub par outside of the reward scenes, especially during action scenes which are a highlight of this series. It’s not a bad adaptation, but I absolutely would not call it good, it’s mediocre at best.
Boy your standards of good are rock fucking bottom.
It's an adaptation, like i said, it's better than the vast majority of other adaptation that were made. Especialy since most adpatation in the last few year were bad or mediocre at best.
Most of the story was unaltered, they condenced some part that were considered as less important to the story because they only had 12 episode, and despiste this they still were able to make an anime that was not utterly shit...

You should look how anime are made and how bad most adpatation are if you realy think this was bad. It was extremely well received by a lot of a huge amount of people, and they managed to secure the possibility to make a seconde season before the 1st was even finished.

As for the graphic, there is only a handfull of anime that have the luck to get good quality, and i dont remember ever seeing a fanservice heavy story get great graphic quality when adpated. So again, compared to other adaptation it is still far superior to the majority.

I can't recall any off the top of my head, nor can I be bothered to go back and watch but I am reasonably confident there were at least 2-3 scenes that it some way got edited for censorship reasons. It's not a dealbreaker by any stretch but it's a kind of weird to reduce the main draw of the series.
There is literaly zero censorship... All the things removed was because of the time limit of each episode and their number...
You make shit up and use this to say the anime is bad... You're a joke...

Dex-chan lover
It's an adaptation, like i said, it's better than the vast majority of other adaptation that were made. Especialy since most adpatation in the last few year were bad or mediocre at best.
Most of the story was unaltered, they condenced some part that were considered as less important to the story because they only had 12 episode, and despiste this they still were able to make an anime that was not utterly shit...

You should look how anime are made and how bad most adpatation are if you realy think this was bad. It was extremely well received by a lot of a huge amount of people, and they managed to secure the possibility to make a seconde season before the 1st was even finished.

As for the graphic, there is only a handfull of anime that have the luck to get good quality, and i dont remember ever seeing a fanservice heavy story get great graphic quality when adpated. So again, compared to other adaptation it is still far superior to the majority.

There is literaly zero censorship... All the things removed was because of the time limit of each episode and their number...
You make shit up and use this to say the anime is bad... You're a joke...
This has to be a troll because the amount of better anime adaptations is damn near endless, especially recent ones like Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, and dozens of others. I see three options. This is either the first anime you've ever watched. You only watch like one or two anime a year. Or, you're just blatantly lying through your teeth in a desperate attempt to try and cover your ass. Because saying that this received a better adaptation than a 'vast' majority of others is one of the stupidest and most asinine statements I've ever read.

It doesn't matter if 'most of the story is unaltered.' The fact that they changed or removed any scenes is just plain stupid. They didn't need to condense or cut out anything. If they simply adapted what was in the manga, there was no need for them to remove anything, especially since they added a bunch of nothing burger scenes that added nothing to the story.

This season absolutely was not 'well received by a lot of people.' Take one glance at the rating on myanimelist and you'll see that the ratings are very mixed. At best, most people thought it was mediocre or okay. The only reason this received a second season is because the manga is crazy popular.

You seem to have this backwards ass mindset where you think 'well, it's not complete and utter dogshit, so that must mean it's actually really good.' doomskull was right, your standards are in the fucking dirt if you actually thought this was a good adaptation. If you enjoyed it, that's fine, you can like whatever you want (I even enjoyed it for the most part, but I can still fully admit that it had some major problems). But don't defend mediocre ass adaptions like this, when this series deserves far, FAR, better.

Also, you're just straight-up incorrect on there being 'zero censorship.' I distinctly remember that in episode 8, they censored Shikoku when she was in the bath. So, there may not have been rampant censorship, but there was at least a little bit of it.

Last edited:
So pretty much everyone’s lended except for Tenka now. And CONVENIENTLY something is up with her. What’s happened to best girl man.

Excited to see Varvaras form tho and her reward 😫

It’s funny how they all seem to know about the reward. But then are all shocked about what it really is
On the other hand, ShuShu with long hair is divine :love:
Yeah that reaction when they find out what reward they have to do really is is priceless sometimes it also makes me look forward to the second season of the anime coming out I am so happy that it got greenlit right away

Dex-chan lover
This has to be a troll because the amount of better anime adaptations is damn near endless, especially recent ones like Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, and dozens of others. I see three options. This is either the first anime you've ever watched. You only watch like one or two anime a year. Or, you're just blatantly lying through your teeth in a desperate attempt to try and cover your ass. Because saying that this received a better adaptation than a 'vast' majority of others is one of the stupidest and most asinine statements I've ever read.
using examples of the 99th percentile of animation from the last five years to try and say that an adaptation that was easily in the top 10% for the season was actually dogshit is probably as big a strawman as I’ve ever seen. Stop being an elitist prick to people in the comments just because they didn’t blow a billion dollars or send half their animation team to the hospital for a show that couldn’t broadcast unedited anyway.

Dex-chan lover
using examples of the 99th percentile of animation from the last five years to try and say that an adaptation that was easily in the top 10% for the season was actually dogshit is probably as big a strawman as I’ve ever seen. Stop being an elitist prick to people in the comments just because they didn’t blow a billion dollars or send half their animation team to the hospital for a show that couldn’t broadcast unedited anyway.
Bro actually shut the fuck up. I never said the adaptation was dogshit. Multiple times I even said that I liked it. But stop pretending that this was some amazing adaptation. And it has nothing to do with the animation. It has to do with how they constantly made unnecessary changes to the scenes. Which was the main sticking point in my comments, if you actually bothered to read them.

Also, nice job harping on the three examples I bothered to give. If you wanted, I could have gone through myanimelist and painstakingly listed every adaptation that was better. Face it, this was a mediocre adaptation at best, it’s not in the top 10% of shit, whatever the fuck that random asspull stat even means. So, kindly piss off and stop mindlessly defending mediocrity.

Users who are viewing this thread