Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 128 - Endless Strength

Dex-chan lover
Even if all you cared about was the reward scenes it was still shit. Censorship even in the uncensored version, scenes cut out for no reason, weird nude designs (and why the fuck were Himari's nipples pure white in one scene, I cannot fathom), obnoxious filters and sparkles... Compared to the source material they are just so subpar.
Aside from the one scene with Shikoku in the bath, I can't remember any scenes being censored (because there technically wasn't a censored version, HiDive released all the episodes uncensored). But, I do agree that the weird filters and sparkle effects during reward scenes were majorly annoying. However, the average coomer doesn't care about that as long as they get to see tits and ass.

Dex-chan lover
I know everyone is excited for more transformations but I genuinely believe that the reward this time will be very light due to no combat probably anywhere near
well if she ends up pushing Yuki over the limit to test the new form we might see a good reward
I am still salty that aside from TENKA everyone getting that lending sh!t
Because Tenka is truly 100%after yuki so Kiyoka is too jealous to let Tenka get a turn because we all know Tenka would go beyond the reward limit lol

Dex-chan lover
Aside from the one scene with Shikoku in the bath, I can't remember any scenes being censored (because there technically wasn't a censored version, HiDive released all the episodes uncensored). But, I do agree that the weird filters and sparkle effects during reward scenes were majorly annoying. However, the average coomer doesn't care about that as long as they get to see tits and ass.
I can't recall any off the top of my head, nor can I be bothered to go back and watch but I am reasonably confident there were at least 2-3 scenes that it some way got edited for censorship reasons. It's not a dealbreaker by any stretch but it's a kind of weird to reduce the main draw of the series.

it striked me now, but:
shouldn't "varvara" rather be "Barbara"?
No, because she's Slavic.

Tenka seems to be avoiding Lending, especially after learning/seeing how dangerous the Lending form of the Supreme Commander was, and how bad it recoiled Yuuki.
Compared to all the Commander's so far, Ren's & Tenka's power are the most dangerous in terms of raw output, and since Ren's was hard on Yuuki, Tenka probably fears hers would also be dangerous for him (especially since her powers are related to Space, which could be lethal even with one mistake).
It was only hard the first time and when ren let go off the chains. It was fine the 2nd time around as yuuki got used to it

Dex-chan lover
imagine if he turns into his master when the slave lending is used, since the ability is extremely centered around her.

Dex-chan lover
Simp so hard motherfuckas trying to lend me. What's lending to a slave like, please remind me.

I

Users who are viewing this thread