Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 129 - Varvara's Slave

Dex-chan lover
Le_Grand_Pleb above already proved you wrong, the panel is literally focused on her hand. As for why Tenka handed a note it could be news that she needed to relay information as quick and as sneakily as possible before needing to go and do some other task, who knows.

The shuuki hybrids were all experimented on for quite a while as well, so you would think if Tenka was an Omnyo spy one of the hybrids would've recognized her at the agency.

I also highly doubt the Omnyou Agency is just going to be disbanded. The Omnyou Agency is being built up as this secondary antagonistic faction with Ren being this kind of wild card type of character. I think that's something that make this series interesting that its not just the Thunder Gods the main characters have to worry about but the Omnyou Agency as well.
Lmao he didn’t prove shit. Kyoka looking at her hand doesn’t prove or disprove anything.

And Tenka CAN TELEPORT. Handing off notes is the least sneaky way she could have given the information to Kyoka, especially since she did so in the middle of the HQ. There is very little chance that if she gave Kyoka a note, it was so immensely urgent that it couldn’t wait until they had a few moments in private.

It doesn’t matter how long the Human shuuki hybrids were experimented on. Do you seriously think every single agent of the Onmyou Agency went around and interacted with them? And if Tenka does end up being one of them, she very easily could have joined after the hybrid shuuki escaped.

If the Onmyou Agency is the ‘secondary’ antagonist then they need to be dealt with at some point to make room for the main antagonist genius. So, it makes complete and utter sense for them to be dealt with, then have the Thunder Gods shine as the final villains.

Lmao he didn’t prove shit. Kyoka looking at her hand doesn’t prove or disprove anything.

And Tenka CAN TELEPORT. Handing off notes is the least sneaky way she could have given the information to Kyoka, especially since she did so in the middle of the HQ. There is very little chance that if she gave Kyoka a note, it was so immensely urgent that it couldn’t wait until they had a few moments in private.

It doesn’t matter how long the Human shuuki hybrids were experimented on. Do you seriously think every single agent of the Onmyou Agency went around and interacted with them? And if Tenka does end up being one of them, she very easily could have joined after the hybrid shuuki escaped.

If the Onmyou Agency is the ‘secondary’ antagonist then they need to be dealt with at some point to make room for the main antagonist genius. So, it makes complete and utter sense for them to be dealt with, then have the Thunder Gods shine as the final villains.
Ren you know the strongest character, ruthless commander is LITERALLY hot on Tenka's ass and is onto her so Tenka OBVIOUSLY doesn't want Ren to be suspicious about Kyouka as well. You're are looking wayyyy too deep in this manga. This manga simply not built like that. You're going to severely disappointed with this type of thinking.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm super curious about what's up with Tenka, I hope they don't pull some Uno reverse and reveal that she's actually been a villain this entire time or something like that (but since this is written by the same author as Akame ga Kill, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened).

Also, I'm shocked that Kyoka managed to surpass Tenka in the popularity poll.
That wouldnt make sense. It might be either tenka got replaced or something is wrong with tenka currently

Dex-chan lover
Ren you know the strongest character, ruthless commander is LITERALLY hot on Tenka's ass and is onto her so Tenka OBVIOUSLY doesn't want Ren to be suspicious about Kyouka as well. You're are looking wayyyy too deep in this manga. This manga simply not built like that. You're going to severely disappointed with this type of thinking.
Ren wasn’t shown to be onto Tenka until this latest chapter. And how would Tenka even know that Ren is suspicious of her? You’d think Ren, the strongest character, would be smart enough to not let on that she’s suspicious of one of her chiefs, to the chief she’s suspicious of.

And if Tenka wanted to seem less suspicious, you’d think instead of suspiciously handing off secret notes in the middle of their HQ, she’d use her ability to TELEPORT to meet with Kyoka somewhere away from prying eyes. Ya know, like their own dorm, so Ren wouldn’t be able to see them?

And you’re looking at things WAY too surface level. Literally nothing I’ve suggested regarding Tenka is even remotely deep. A close ally being revealed to be a twist antagonist is a pretty common trope in stories.

Last edited:
Ren wasn’t shown to be onto Tenka until this latest chapter. And how would Tenka even know that Ren is suspicious of her? You’d think Ren, the strongest character, would be smart enough to not let on that she’s suspicious of one of her chiefs, to the chief she’s suspicious of.

And if Tenka wanted to seem less suspicious, you’d think instead of suspiciously handing off secret notes in the middle of their HQ, she’d use her ability to TELEPORT to meet with Kyoka somewhere away from prying eyes. Ya know, like their own dorm, so Ren wouldn’t be able to see them?

And you’re looking at things WAY too surface level.
This chapter informs US the READERS that Ren is finally onto Tenka. Tenka could've found out much earlier than the readers that Ren was finally starting to catch on to some secret Tenka holds. Not very hard to put that together is it? Tenka being secretive with kyouka on ch. 127 and Mira confronting Kyouka this chapter about the situation between Ren and Tenka to which Kyouka herself admits she/kyouka has something to do with that whole situation supports this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This chapter informs US the READERS that Ren is finally onto Tenka. Tenka could've found out much earlier than the readers that Ren was finally starting to catch on to some secret Tenka holds. Not very hard to understand that is it? Tenka being secretive with kyouka on ch. 127 and Mira confronting Kyouka this chapter about the situation between Ren and Tenka to which Kyouka herself admits she/kyouka has something to do with that whole situation confirms this.
It doesn’t confirm shit. Tenka has been aiding Aoba and other human shuuki hybrids for weeks, potentially even months at this point in the story. And up until now there’s been zero hints that Ren has had any suspicions or that Tenka was doing anything that could be giving herself away. If Ren has had long running suspicions of Tenka it needed to be revealed earlier. Or show Tenka made some slip up that Ren caught onto. As it is presented right now, Ren’s suspicions come out of basically thin air.

It doesn’t confirm shit. Tenka has been aiding Aoba and other human shuuki hybrids for weeks, potentially even months at this point in the story. And up until now there’s been zero hints that Ren has had any suspicions or that Tenka was doing anything that could be giving herself away. If Ren has had long running suspicions of Tenka it needed to be revealed earlier. Or show Tenka made some slip up that Ren caught onto. As it is presented right now, Ren’s suspicions come out of basically thin air.
It's almost as if the manga was focusing on a different arc before finally coming back to Kyouka and Tenkas secret and the Omnyou agency investigation which is now going to focused on this coming arc. Not that hard to put together holy shit dude.

Dex-chan lover
It's almost as if the manga was focusing on a different arc before finally coming back to Kyouka and Tenkas secret and the Omnyou agency investigation which is now going to focused on this coming arc. Not that hard to put together holy shit dude.
You literally just said that Ren has been suspicious of Tenka for a while. If that were true, that means it would have had to have started during one of the previous arcs. It’s almost as if, if Ren has been suspicious of Tenka for a long time, we should have been getting little hints during different arcs, or shown Tenka making a previous slip up that Ren noticed. Instead of just dropping it onto our laps out of nowhere at the start of this new arc. It’s this crazy thing in writing called FORESHADOWING. Not that hard to put together holy shit dude.

You literally just said that Ren has been suspicious of Tenka for a while. If that were true, that means it would have had to have started during one of the previous arcs. It’s almost as if, if Ren has been suspicious of Tenka for a long time, we should have been getting little hints during different arcs, or shown Tenka making a previous slip up that Ren noticed. Instead of just dropping it onto our laps out of nowhere at the start of this new arc. It’s this crazy thing in writing called FORESHADOWING. Not that hard to put together holy shit dude.
I can't wait to ridicule the fuck outta you when you're wrong about your shit retard theory and if I'm wrong, you do the same. How's that sound?

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to ridicule the fuck outta you when you're wrong about your shit retard theory and if I'm wrong, you do the same. How's that sound?
No, because I’m not a petty douchebag.

I don’t give a fuck whether I’m right or wrong. You’re just being a massive prick who started coming at me out of nowhere because I had a fun theory I thought was interesting and you just HAD to jump in with the ‘uhm actually you’re wrong, this is obviously what’s going to happen’ bullshit.

Last edited:

I don’t give a fuck whether I’m right or wrong. You’re just being a massive prick who started coming at me out of nowhere because I had a fun theory I thought was interesting and you just HAD to jump in with the ‘uhm actually you’re wrong, this is obviously what’s going to happen’ bullshit.
Okay just wait bitch I'm gonna prove your dumb ass wrong and ridicule the fuck out of you. My very first reply to you was very cordial before you started being an asshole for no reason and started issuing out dumb reactions and being an assshole in general. Just wait though retard your gonna look retarded as fuck when you're wrong

Dex-chan lover
Okay just wait bitch I'm gonna prove your dumb ass wrong and ridicule the fuck out of you. My very first reply to you was very cordial before you started being an asshole for no reason and started issuing out dumb reactions and being an assshole in general. Just wait though retard your gonna look retarded as fuck when you're wrong
Wow, real mature 😒 have fun stewing in your own petulant, childish anger for weeks, while I’ll already have forgotten about you by tomorrow. I’ve already had you ‘ignored’ on here since your second comment, but have just been continuing to respond for my own amusement. So, if you do decide to ‘ridicule the fuck out me’ like a little baby, you’ll be yelling into the void because I’ll never notice.

Also, not a single one of your replies has been ‘cordial’ you’ve been a massive cunt since the very start. As I literally just said in my previous comment, I was initially just talking about an interesting story theory I had. But you just had to be a Debby downer douchebag and reply to me, trying to prove why my theory was wrong. You could have just ignored me and let me enjoy my theory, but you just had to be prick.

Wow, real mature 😒 have fun stewing in your own petulant, childish anger for weeks, while I’ll already have forgotten about you by tomorrow. I’ve already had you ‘ignored’ on here since your second comment, but have just been continuing to respond for my own amusement. So, if you do decide to ‘ridicule the fuck out me’ like a little baby, you’ll be yelling into the void because I’ll never notice.

Also, not a single one of your replies has been ‘cordial’ you’ve been a massive cunt since the very start. As I literally just said in my previous comment, I was initially just talking about an interesting story theory I had. But you just had to be a Debby downer douchebag and reply to me, trying to prove why my theory was wrong. You could have just ignored me and let me enjoy my theory, but you just had to be prick.

Le_Grand_Pleb was the that insulted you first dumbass reread the replies. My early replies to your comments was normal I joined in after you started giving dumb reactions to my comments and insulting me because you got emotional that Le_Grand_Pleb called you a spazz. You're such a liar dude if you didn't give me a dumb reaction or insult me then none of this would be happening retard​

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Le_Grand_Pleb was the one that insulted you first you liar and then you gave me dumb reactions, started insulting and made me

Le_Grand_Pleb was the that insulted you first dumbass reread the replies. My early replies to your comments was normal I joined in after you started giving dumb reactions to my comments and insulting me because you got emotional that Le_Grand_Pleb called you a spazz. You're such a liar dude if you didn't give me a dumb reaction or insult me then none of this would be happening retard​

Wowzers, someone is getting a bit salty. Maybe it’s time for mommy to tuck you into bed because you’re getting mighty cranky. Want me to read you a bedtime story?

Last edited:
Wow, someone is getting a bit salty. Maybe it’s time for mommy to tuck you into bed because you’re getting mighty cranky. Want me to read you a bedtime story?
Dude is malding you lashed out, got emotional and started being an asshole to me because somebody else insulted you. Stray shots. You started this beef with me first. Control your weak ass emotions and save that keyboard warrior energy for people that actually insult you bitch boy not some guy that was just replying to you

Users who are viewing this thread