Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 129 - Varvara's Slave

Double-page supporter
How would Varvara's reward go? Would it be servicing Kyouka together with Yuki? Or would it be treating Yuki as well as she would treat Kyouka? Or would it be rewarding Yuki together with Kyouka?
Varvara would die from blood loss.

Dex-chan lover
20.jpg
janemba-dbz.gif

(I couldn't find a bigger gif).

Dex-chan lover
I dont know if i really like this transformation, a mecha desing its not too out of the question i guess, hope it grows on me, the atacks are cool though.

Dex-chan lover
An omnipotent spatial ability that's reliant on the user's perception on what counts as an evil being. That's a really interesting ability and sparks a lot of writing possibilities.

I sense a fellow human enemy amongst the Mato Defense in the future.
Well.. it's kind of to be expected actually. Why would mato defense corp's executive like tenka need to be sneaky when reporting.

But the japan's ministry is still in npc state. They were not doing anything to the story at all. This plot can be pretty lame later if there is no following set up before that

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh the author still can't fix the story flow. Who hurrying him?

The story has been in decline since mato corps infiltrating the enemy's headquarters. The only good thing is varvara's conclusion battle that she can solo the god. Oh the tag team battle himari and the giant girl (i forgot her name) is pretty good too. Everything else is just a disappointment. The villain suck, the reward is too quick it's forgettable, even the bell's plot is meh (very underwhelming set up)

Edit : the latest mc's transformation is mid too. Not bad but not good enough. It's the worst transformation design in functionality i think. I am betting the author already forgot some of the transformation they would be irrelevant later

I really doubt the whole 'Tenka is acting weird' thing is simply just because of her helping Yuuki's sister. Because that has been going on for quite a while by this point and she's been totally normal up until now. Plus, it'd be really lame for all this buildup and suspicion to simply lead to Ren and the other chiefs finding out about Yuuki's sister.

I really do think they're gonna reveal that Tenka has been spying on the other chiefs for the Onmyou Agency (her peach ability would be perfect for that). But, maybe she's starting to have conflicting feelings because of Yuuki, hence why she's been acting strange.

Idk, that seems like a really good twist to me. I just hope that whatever is going on with Tenka isn't some lame red herring.
I don't think so on chapter 127 pg 8 it looks like Tenka gives Kyouka some kind of message/note when shaking hands with her. Tenka's just being extremely cautious since Commander Ren is onto her being secretive about something but Ren hasn't exactly caught onto both Kyouka and Tenka secret about the hybrids. There was also a chapter that said that the Supreme commander might have ties to the Omnyou Agency back in Volume 6 so I highly doubt Tenka is some Secret Omnyou Agent otherwise Ren would know and why the hell would Tenka tell Aoba that she was infiltrating the agency? Tenka being a secret agent doesn't make any sense.

And Kyouka isn't even suspicious about Tenka, when asked about the situation regarding Ren being onto Tenka by Mira, Kyouka outright says she herself is also related to that situation. Mira realizes there is a schism forming between some of the commanders, Kyouka and Tenka vs Ren so tells Kyouka now is not the time for infighting to which Kyouka agrees because of the Gods of Thunder.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't think so on chapter 127 pg 8 it looks like Tenka gives Kyouka some kind of message/note when shaking hands with her. Tenka's just being extremely cautious since Commander Ren is onto her being secretive about something but Ren hasn't exactly caught onto both Kyouka and Tenka secret about the hybrids. There was also a chapter that said that the Supreme commander might have ties to the Omnyou Agency back in Volume 6 so I highly doubt Tenka is some Secret Omnyou Agent otherwise Ren would know and why the hell would Tenka tell Aoba that she was infiltrating the agency? Tenka being a secret agent doesn't make any sense.

And Kyouka isn't even suspicious about Tenka, when asked about the situation regarding Ren being onto Tenka by Mira, Kyouka outright says she herself is also related to that situation. Mira realizes there is a schism forming between some of the commanders, Kyouka and Tenka vs Ren so tells Kyouka now is not the time for infighting to which Kyouka agrees because of the Gods of Thunder.
1. If Tenka simply gave Kyoka a note, why do the panels show Kyoka only focusing on Tenka and looking visibly confused? Other than the handshake, there is no indication that Kyoka was handed anything. If Tenka had handed Kyoka a message, you'd think there'd be a panel focusing on Kyoka's hand, hinting that she had received something. Also with Tenka's peach powers, she has no reason to pass along secret notes, she could have easily just teleported to the seventh unit base after they had left. A secret note would be needlessly convoluted.
why the hell would Tenka tell Aoba that she was infiltrating the agency?
2. Have you never watched/read any spy-related media before? She could very easily have said this to deceive Aoba. You know, the whole keeps your friends close, but your enemies closer thing? You don't think for a second if Teka was actually working for the Onmyou Agency, she wouldn't lie to keep her cover? Say that she'll infiltrate the Onmyou, but is actually reporting to them and keeping tabs on Aoba and the other chiefs? Come on now, it makes far more sense than you think.
There was also a chapter that said that the Supreme commander might have ties to the Omnyou Agency back in Volume 6
3. Emphasis on 'might' here. Ren working for the Onmyou would be way too obvious of a twist/reveal and is more than likely a red herring. Plus, Ren is way too big of a narcissist, I can't see her secretly answering to/working for some shadowy agency.

I firmly stand by that all this build-up leading to Ren simply finding out about Aoba would be immensely lame and a gigantic waste of some potentially fun and interesting twists. Learning that Tenka was actually working with the Onmyou this whole time, then having an arc where Kyoka, Yuuki, and the others win her back, would be a thousand times more interesting.

(I can already picture the arc perfectly. Tenka, following the Onmyou Agency's orders, captures Aoba and all the other Shuuki hybrid humans. After discovering this, Kyoka and Yuuki go to save Aoba, and eventually have to confront Tenka. But she ends up having conflicting emotions about her Onmyou allegiance because of how close she's gotten to Yuuki and the others. Then the arc would end with the Onmyou Agency being revealed to the rest of the Anti-Demon Corps and most likely disbanded, allowing the Thunder Gods to have the sole focus as the final villains of the series)

Having Ren be some Onmyou soldier and discovering Aoba would be the most boring and cliched outcome possible.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Wonder Simp Powers, Activate! Form of: Mecha Slave Yuki

On a more serious note, if Tenka ends up serving as the character that reminds us this is written by the same person who made Akame Ga Kill, I'm dropping this.

Fed-Kun's army
1. If Tenka simply gave Kyoka a note, why do the panels show Kyoka only focusing on Tenka and looking visibly confused? Other than the handshake, there is no indication that Kyoka was handed anything. If Tenka had handed Kyoka a message, you'd think there'd be a panel focusing on Kyoka's hand, hinting that she had received something. Also with Tenka's peach powers, she has no reason to pass along secret notes, she could have easily just teleported to the seventh unit base after they had left. A secret note would be needlessly convoluted.
Kyoka is literally looking at her hand in third panel, lmao
zkMJoQ8.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Kyoka is literally looking at her hand in third panel, lmao
zkMJoQ8.jpeg
That doesn’t address the point that there is literally ZERO reason Tenka needs to be passing around secret notes. She can teleport wherever she wants, whenever she wants. Why on earth would she super suspiciously hand Kyoka a note in the middle of the HQ when she could have just waited until they left and talked with Kyoka privately? The mere thought of Tenka of all people needing to pass along hidden messages in this manner is completely asinine.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
That doesn’t address the point that there is literally ZERO reason Tenka needs to be passing around secret notes. She can teleport wherever she wants, whenever she wants. Why on earth would she super suspiciously hand Kyoka a note in the middle of the HQ when she could have just waited until they left and talked with Kyoka privately? The mere thought of Tenka of all people needing to pass along hidden messages in this manner is completely asinine.
Calm down, spazz. I simply corrected you about an inaccuracy in your tangent that you think is incontrovertible fact.

Dex-chan lover
Calm down, spazz. I simply corrected you about an inaccuracy in your tangent that you think is incontrovertible fact.
I am calm, I literally have no clue why you’d arbitrarily assume that I’m not. I simply corrected an inaccuracy in your response. Since you quoted that entire portion of my previous comment and did nothing to address the sheer lack of logic that is the idea that Tenka would need to pass around hidden notes.

Fed-Kun's army
I am calm, I literally have no clue why you’d arbitrarily assume that I’m not. I simply corrected an inaccuracy in your response. Since you quoted that entire portion of my previous comment and did nothing to address the sheer lack of logic that is the idea that Tenka would need to pass around hidden notes.
I actually only quoted your first point not your entire comment, but okay. Not sure why this means so much to you, lmao. Literally no one knows what happened during that handshake other than the mangaka. Maybe she did hand her something, maybe she didn't. We won't know until he reveals it. Until then, your theories and takes on it are no more right or wrong than anyone elses, spazz

Dex-chan lover
I actually only quoted your first point not your entire comment, but okay.
Thats why I said you quoted a ‘PORTION’ of my previous comment, read a bit more carefully next time.

It actually doesn’t mean anything to me. But, you took the time out of your day to respond to my comment, and keep responding to me. So, by your own logic, it must mean a lot to you as well.

And I never ONCE said my theories were right or that other people’s were wrong you utter buffoon. All I said was that it’d be lame if all this build up just led to Ren learning about Aoba. If anyone here is a spazz it’s your ass because you’re putting words in my mouth and making baseless assumptions.

2. Have you never watched/read any spy-related media before? She could very easily have said this to deceive Aoba. You know, the whole keeps your friends close, but your enemies closer thing? You don't think for a second if Teka was actually working for the Onmyou Agency, she wouldn't lie to keep her cover? Say that she'll infiltrate the Onmyou, but is actually reporting to them and keeping tabs on Aoba and the other chiefs? Come on now, it makes far more sense than you think.

3. Emphasis on 'might' here. Ren working for the Onmyou would be way too obvious of a twist/reveal and is more than likely a red herring. Plus, Ren is way too big of a narcissist, I can't see her secretly answering to/working for some shadowy agency.

I firmly stand by that all this build-up leading to Ren simply finding out about Aoba would be immensely lame and a gigantic waste of some potentially fun and interesting twists. Learning that Tenka was actually working with the Onmyou this whole time, then having an arc where Kyoka, Yuuki, and the others win her back, would be a thousand times more interesting.

(I can already picture the arc perfectly. Tenka, following the Onmyou Agency's orders, captures Aoba and all the other Shuuki hybrid humans. After discovering this, Kyoka and Yuuki go to save Aoba, and eventually have to confront Tenka. But she ends up having conflicting emotions about her Onmyou allegiance because of how close she's gotten to Yuuki and the others. Then the arc would end with the Onmyou Agency being revealed to the rest of the Anti-Demon Corps and most likely disbanded, allowing the Thunder Gods to have the sole focus as the final villains of the series)

Having Ren be some Onmyou soldier and discovering Aoba would be the most boring and cliched outcome possible.
Le_Grand_Pleb above already proved you wrong, the panel is literally focused on her hand. As for why Tenka handed a note it could be news that she needed to relay information as quick and as sneakily as possible before needing to go and do some other task, who knows.

The shuuki hybrids were all experimented on for quite a while as well, so you would think if Tenka was an Omnyo spy one of the hybrids would've recognized her at the agency.

I also highly doubt the Omnyou Agency is just going to be disbanded. The Omnyou Agency is being built up as this secondary antagonistic faction with Ren being this kind of wild card type of character. I think that's something that make this series interesting that its not just the Thunder Gods the main characters have to worry about but the Omnyou Agency as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Thats why I said you quoted a ‘PORTION’ of my previous comment, read a bit more carefully next time.

It actually doesn’t mean anything to me. But, you took the time out of your day to respond to my comment, and keep responding to me. So, by your own logic, it must mean a lot to you as well.

And I never ONCE said my theories were right or that other people’s were wrong you utter buffoon. All I said was that it’d be lame if all this build up just led to Ren learning about Aoba. If anyone here is a spazz it’s your ass because you’re putting words in my mouth and making baseless assumptions.
Whatever you say, spazz

Users who are viewing this thread