Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 129 - Varvara's Slave

Dex-chan lover
I will be surprised if Varvara's reward doesn't include sexual stuff with Yuuki. She's THE Kyoka simp, but well.

I'm also surprised that Kyoka managed to get the first place. I thought Tenka would get it.

Dex-chan lover
Really not liking what the hush-hush with Tenka.

A shiny knight-like form eh? That's a very apt form with Varvara. (now, onto the reward part :meguusmug: )

...there's that many that are into Dom loss huh.

Dex-chan lover
Why would it rely on perception?
Same as how her power relies on how admirable Kyouka is as a person. Would that light kill an "evil being" like MC's sister but spare a human being filled with malice? If the user didn't know their real intentions then that light might not work as intended, which is an amazing plot device if you ask me.

Dex-chan lover
I have a strong suspicion that they're going to reveal that Tenka is actually an agent of the Onmyou Agency or something along those lines.
I really hope something deeper like this with Fukuma's infiltration, as in to not just being a one time villain for Varvara's arc. But alas, that wasn't happening.

Also remember when kuusetsu foreshadowed saying that 'there's one God that Yuuki will be really surprised to see'? And turns out it's only fuukuma (because she can shapeshift) instead of something like his parents or anything that will surprise him because of their relationship?

So yeah, I'm worried that the twist wouldn't be that deep. And the 'something off with Tenka' is really just about her helping Yuuki sister and her kins.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I guess Tenka is getting deeper and finding out more things about the atrocities being done about the studies on the Mato.
But more importantly, I am curious as to what Varvara's reward is going to be.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope something deeper like this with Fukuma's infiltration, as in to not just being a one time villain for Varvara's arc. But alas, that wasn't happening.

Also remember when kuusetsu foreshadowed saying that 'there's one God that Yuuki will be really surprised to see'? And turns out it's only fuukuma (because she can shapeshift) instead of something like his parents or anything that will surprise him because of their relationship?

So yeah, I'm worried that the twist wouldn't be that deep. And the 'something off with Tenka' is really just about her helping Yuuki sister and her kins.
I really doubt the whole 'Tenka is acting weird' thing is simply just because of her helping Yuuki's sister. Because that has been going on for quite a while by this point and she's been totally normal up until now. Plus, it'd be really lame for all this buildup and suspicion to simply lead to Ren and the other chiefs finding out about Yuuki's sister.

I really do think they're gonna reveal that Tenka has been spying on the other chiefs for the Onmyou Agency (her peach ability would be perfect for that). But, maybe she's starting to have conflicting feelings because of Yuuki, hence why she's been acting strange.

Idk, that seems like a really good twist to me. I just hope that whatever is going on with Tenka isn't some lame red herring.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jenna is at 21. Hope she gets more screen time to rank up.
Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Tenka falling to 2nd place!!!? No wonder she disappear and is now acting suspicious. She working on a plan to get back to 1st place where she belongs.

Dex-chan lover
That transformation was not what I thought off.....It looks cool and the ability was overkill

Dex-chan lover
I really doubt the whole 'Tenka is acting weird' thing is simply just because of her helping Yuuki's sister. Because that has been going on for quite a while by this point and she's been totally normal up until now. Plus, it'd be really lame for all this buildup and suspicion to simply lead to Ren and the other chiefs finding out about Yuuki's sister.

I really do think they're gonna reveal that Tenka has been spying on the other chiefs for the Onmyou Agency (her peach ability would be perfect for that). But, maybe she's starting to have conflicting feelings because of Yuuki, hence why she's been acting strange.

Idk, that seems like a really good twist to me. I just hope that whatever is going on with Tenka isn't some lame red herring.
You guys forget that Ren Yamashiro is the current leader of the Mato Corps.

While the Mato Corps needs to be united to fight the Gods, at some point, there's going to have to be an internal shift. Ren being curious about Tenka is showing that Ren's noticing Tenka's actions and might take the initiative in approaching Kyouka and Tenka regarding Yuuki's sister.

The whole point of "Tenka acting weird" is to show that Ren is noticing Tenka's actions to some extent.

Obviously Ren Yamashiro is in top 3. Dommy mommy fetish never stops! No matter the place.
Her and Bell are the only 2 subs in the series what do you mean?

The dommy mommy in the series is the Azuma mom.

Dex-chan lover
he could turn into a bike
......GIRL THAT A ROBOT!!!!

and before I forget I have to say the best word from old anime mazinger

ROCKET PUNCH!!!

Dex-chan lover
Somewhere isolated AND ended before getting rewarded... We all know what next chapter is gonna start off.

And also, Kyouka #1 while Tenka now at #2? Guessing the anime had an affect.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda figured he'd turn into a crusader, but I guess this is even better. :pacman:

Users who are viewing this thread