Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 131 - Due to My Feelings

Ren was packing this chapter. Gawd.

But the fear of losing Tenka grows every chapter now. The separation from Yuuki has become really painful on her. Especially since she’s the most affectionate person towards him bar Kyouka. The distance will make her love for him grow even more though. But god… knowing we the author is and how popular Tenka has become it’s vile if hes plotting her end

Dex-chan lover
Teeenkaaaaaaa... I hope everything works out..

Aand also, was great to see casual Ren again

Of course Ren would have a picture of a dog for Yuuki contact, it seemed so obvious but it still caught me off guard somehow. Anyway Tenka you better be safe dammit. In reality when so many death flags have been raised you would keep her alive or a fake death scenario because it would be too obvious to kill her after you raised so many or maybe I'm reading to much into this, but she does need to get her slave form with Yuuki like come on that's probably the most anticipated thing from this manga along side Ren third reward that she will undoubtedly fail to cancel again XD

Double-page supporter
You touch Tenka with Intention to kill her...well...it will be WAR THEN!!!!! Best Girl along with Mom Azuma

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wouldnt her being less flirty be more suspicious??? Maybe i'm forgetting that she only does that in non public spaces.

Good god we need this woman pregnant asap, Yuuki you got this ☝💯

Dex-chan lover
I mean, that's 100% possible, but I think Bell surviving shows this series won't go completely kill crazy like with Akame ga Kill. Because let's be real, Bell probably SHOULD have died when Fukuma attacked her.
I really hope it doesn't go crazy like akame ga kill but who knows given its the same author x.x

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if the author has been stringing us along for the past 130 chapters only now to hit us with the deaths.

Users who are viewing this thread