Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 132 - Unexpected Concern

it's bizarre to think that both Grandmother and Mother are basically offering themselves and the Daughters/Grandaughters, I know it is suppose to be a matriarchal society and it works very differently in many aspects. Heck I belive a scenario in wich Tobera had sex, threw the guy away and moved on... but still.

Dex-chan lover
esa doña quiere colageno.

she is sucking his soul...
ksnip-tmp-NSt-Ck-F.png

Power Uploader
The number of girls have increased too much. I am having trouble remembering which character is which.

And it's not a weekly manga like 100Kano that I will remember all the characters for. Also it doesn't help that some of the characters look the same as other characters.

Dex-chan lover
The Azumas have been an amazing source of rewards.

But seriously... who is Azumama's baby daddy? Is she divorced, widowed or she simply is too much woman for her husband to deal with alone (I totally could see this being the case)?

It could be that the Azumas don't really marry the men they have relationships with, I know I am looking at it too deeply, but I blame this story... it has a surprising depth to its world-building that makes me care for these things, well... one way or another... Yuuki isn't coming out of this one intact.

By the way, the gilf wants a piece of the action too.
Just like how Yuuki is being recruited right now, they may just search around for a good father candidate and share him together until they either say goodbye, escape or well, dies somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread