Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 133 - White Flag

Dex-chan lover
The ecchi in this chapter felt very underwhelming compared to many of the previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
maybe it indeed a trap, but let assume that she want to do something with yuki... I mean he got 3 god in him

Bro you can't just throw me the last 3 pages like that, they just came out of nowhere, holy shit now I gotta wait 2 weeks to see what that whole surrender thing is about cause we all know that's some BULLSHIT

Dex-chan lover
"Friends? What friends? You mean the ones whose souls are trapped in your cabana boy?"

Double-page supporter
Boy there's a fucking trap if ever I've seen one. There's no way that Ren's dumb enough to fall for it, so why the hell would Shikoku offer herself up like that?
You seem to forget that Ren is THAT ignorant, but even I doubt she’ll fall for something so obvious. At some point she’s going to get herself into some big trouble against an opponent she can’t beat and she will either get killed or beaten really badly. It’s only a matter of time. She almost got caught off guard a few times fighting two gods at once and they was holding back against her.

The Gods know she’s ignorant and has a god complex and they can use that against her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread