Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - New Power

Dex-chan lover
Why did it ended right when the only interesting part of this manga was about to start?

I'd just like to say for all the stupid cliches and the ecchi... And all that... This is still a super fucking fun manga and it helps me lighten off from the super serious stuff I watch or read. I would give this a good 8/10 because they clearly know what they're doing. The appeal is clear although not for everyone and if it keeps this up nothing will change my mind. It has the feel of Soul Eater if I had to compare it to something but faster paced...

Dex-chan lover
They really need to tone down their b****y attitude... but eh, we need it for a good story, and a nice ability to boot it. "Price to pay with the body." Seems like the Mimic needs this.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't think the reward depends solely on his desire. Maybe it also depends on the master 'constitution'.

Dex-chan lover
5VDqvND.png

Dex-chan lover
Please read term and conditions before signing or using something.

Don't forget that this manga is written by Takahiro. I wonder who will die first.

The reward will be more and more extreme and depraved as he at some point will no longer satisfied with a mere panty flash.

XL

Dex-chan lover
This bitch this she's the master but SHE is the SLAVE, mwahahaha - Cuck MC

Quite possibly the saddest mc ever, requiring the plot to force characters to his whim, lol.

@XL More like the luckiest mc ever. Having all these girls who are forced to give him rewards isn't that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread