Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - The 6th's Chief

Dex-chan lover
x19.png

Blessed be thy boing boing

Dex-chan lover
So .....what reason did the enemy even show up? ....I guess it was just to gather information. Usually in other manga, theres a lot of difficulty or defeat on the mc's side then someone strong comes in a nd saves them. Then the defeated people will say "I'll get stronger next time for sure". (quite bored of seeing it again and again actually)

Dex-chan lover
Controlling space is another broken power. you'd be a god with that kind of power.

Dex-chan lover
So reward time!

And 6th division got some op powers. The sub commander has time control while the chief has space manipulation wow. Also a girl that likes to sleep with super strength.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is shounen manga logic, but you would think that becoming the leader of the anti-demon corps would have less to do with being stronger in battle than all the other chiefs, and more to do with, y'know, organizational ability and leadership.

I know this is shounen manga logic, but you would think that becoming the leader of the anti-demon corps would have less to do with being stronger in battle than all the other chiefs, and more to do with, y'know, organizational ability and leadership.
They do organization. We saw kyoka completing paperwork in the real world.

Dex-chan lover
They do organization. We saw kyoka completing paperwork in the real world.
No, yeah, they have to, in fact being in a leadership position means they will mostly only be doing paperwork and meetings and other administrative stuff, but the criterium they use to select the chief is being strongest in battle, which is basically irrelevant for top brass. It's like selecting the best-performing MMA fighter to be US president instead of voting for them.

Dex-chan lover
No, yeah, they have to, in fact being in a leadership position means they will mostly only be doing paperwork and meetings and other administrative stuff, but the criterium they use to select the chief is being strongest in battle, which is basically irrelevant for top brass. It's like selecting the best-performing MMA fighter to be US president instead of voting for them.
Honestly, looking down the barrel at our current candidates, I might actually be happy with the strongest mma fighter.

Users who are viewing this thread