Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - A Slave Scouting

This is very nice, I remember reading comments saying this is trash, if this is trash, sheeeeesh I guess I’m trash too like goddamn. Borderline hentai type beat.

Ah shit. I felt like coughing blood while reading due to absurdity. That was an exaggeration but seriously.

It feels like theres blood on my throat rn

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
Why would you lower the battle potential of another unit. That would be a stupid move as a chief for chief's sake! Do you not realize what your goal is!?

...~IDK

As soon as I saw her hairstyle, I knew she'd be the ara ara type

Double-page supporter
shiii didnt know yuuji’s popularity could skyrocket so much

Shouldve realized when he started stackin fans

Dex-chan lover
Being liked for being a slave, wtf man. guess it all ends should you ever have some dignity.

T51

Double-page supporter
I keep coming to this every now and then since this chapter is poggers.

She's best girl in my books and, the rest of you lads should look forward to her development.

Anyways, I like how she first started with a normal kiss THEN she frenched Yuuki. Maybe its the way Author-kun shows Tenka's desires; affection for him first, lust next.

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the 6th division chiefs crazy!!!!!! That escalated fast but take the deal! Honestly wasn't expecting it to go like this.

Users who are viewing this thread